𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲 - 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘪 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

After Rhea and Val had there moment, Rhea informed Violet that they were going to a bar to celebrate. They had rented the place out, but it would be absolutely packed with WWE wrestlers from Raw, Smackdown, and NXT.

Rhea advised Violet to dress semi-fancy, and Val complied.

Violets dress was pretty plain, but cute.
(𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞!!)

Feeling confident in her outfit, Val nodded at herself in the mirror. "Why am I low key fine as hell.." She did a quick pose and laughed at herself.

"Val I can hear you talking to yourself! Hurry up!" Rhea yelled at Violet. Violet laughed. "Alright bitch, I'm coming!" She left the bathroom of Rheas hotel room.

Rhea grabbed her keys and turned to Violet. "Ready cutie?" Rhea smiled. "Let's gooo!" Val roared, making Rhea cackle.

The two strut down the hotel hallway pretending to be models and showing off their dresses, taking cute pictures in the process.

𝗿𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘆_𝘄𝘄𝗲 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

They arrived at the bar and it was absolutely packed with dozens of WWE wrestlers, along with people who worked backstage as well. Music surrounded the whole building as people greeted them and congratulated Rhea on her win.

Since there were so many people, it was hard for Val to find many people she personally knew.

She took a seat down on a stool at the bar and went on her phone to scroll through instagram. A firm hand sat on her shoulder, startling her. Violet whipped her head around to see her ex boyfriend, Austin fucking Theory. Her eyes widened.

"Missed me?" Austin sat in a stool next to Val. "No, not really." Violet spoke bluntly. Austin chuckled deeply, sending shivers down Violets spine. "Oh, come on Val. Don't do me like that." His raspy voice spoke. Violet was getting more uncomfortable by the second. "Fucking get over yourself Austin." Violet got up to walk away when Austin grabbed her forearm, spinning her back towards him. She ripped her arm out of his firm grip. "Do not ruin this day for me and Rhea. Just leave me the fuck alone. Go find a girl who is actually interested in you, because you won't find it with me." Violet growled through her teeth.

From across the room stood the whole group of The Judgment Day. Dominik had watched the whole scene by Violet and Austin play out. He was contemplating going towards them to tell Austin to back off but decided not too, not wanting to make a scene.

Instead, Rhea had noticed, and decided to walk over there. But by the time she made it, Val had already walked away. Austin caught a glimpse of Rhea and started to back away. She's definitely had her share of beating Austin down, which is one hundred percent what he deserved.

Once Austin walked away, Rhea made her way towards Violet. Violet was now sitting at a different stool, much farther away from where she had her encounter with Austin.

"Vally?" Rhea spoke softly to Val, careful not to frighten her. Whenever Violet had major anxiety she would often hyperventilate, which could lead to her passing out. It's happened many times before, so there's no doubt it could happen again. Especially if Austin had something to do with the situation.

Violet slowly turned her head to see Rhea standing there worriedly. "Hey, Rhe Rhe." Her hands were shaking as she spoke. Rhea sat on a stool next to Val. A wave of silence hit the two. "What did he say Val? What did he say to you?" Rhea put a hand on Violets arm, comforting her. "Oh, you know, just being a fucking cunt as always." Val grunted.

Rhea slightly smiled. "Follow me, I want you to meet some people." She stood up from her stool, and held her hand out for Violet to grab.

Violet was suspicious, but she knew it couldn't be that bad. She put her hand it Rheas. Rhea led Val to a a booth where a couple men were sitting, and a couple standing up. Violet stood there awkwardly with one arm holding her torso, and the other in Rheas hand. The men stopped talking and looked in the girls direction.

"Guys, this is Violet. Or Valentine, from NXT and Smackdown. And also my best friend, so if you're an asshole to her, I'll kill you." Rhea spoke. Val laughed at Rheas protectiveness.

A tall man with darker skin took a step towards Violet and held his hand out. "I'm Damian. I've heard a lot about you." Damien had something about him that made anyone he met feel comfortable. To Violet, he almost had a sexy step dad vibe.

She shook his hand and smiled widely. "Nice to meet you." He nodded and moved so another man could step up to greet her. A pale man with a beard stepped up excitedly. "Hi! I'm Finn! It's nice to meet you!" Finn spoke with a thick Irish accent. Violet had to stop and hold herself back from giggling at the man's voice, but smiled widely and shook the man's hand. She could tell they would get along well, he seemed like a goofy guy.

She shook his hand and he stepped away. When she looked to see if there were anyone else, she saw Dominik now sitting in the booth. Rhea put a hand on Vals shoulder. "Dominik, introduce yourse-"

"Already did." Dominik spoke, clearly annoyed. Rhea looked at Violet for confirmation on what he said. Val shrugged. "Could've been a better greeting, not gonna lie."

Thea raised her eyebrows and turned her head towards Dominik. "Dom?" Rhea insisted. He groaned and stood up to face Val, making her smirk with amusement.

Dominik stood there and boringly stared at Violet. "You gonna speak or what?" Violet said with a smirk on her face. "Nice to meet you, I guess." He held his hand out while rolling his eyes. Val grabbed his hand and shook it. "That also could've been better, but I'll take it." She could almost see a small smile form on his face, but he quickly put on a blank face and sat back down to go on his phone.

Violet and Rhea both looked at each other and shrugged. "Progress."

𝗔/𝗡!!!i'm pretty proud of this chapter !!! what do y'all think???? love you guys !!

𝗔/𝗡!!!
i'm pretty proud of this chapter !!! what do y'all think???? love you guys !!