𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴 - 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

When Val got home from the party, she was absolutely exhausted. Her feet and muscles were sore and hurting from the dancing and walking around, topped off by the headache developing behind her temples.

She made note that next time at a party to get cozy once in awhile. Not always having to get up to dance and party, even she found that being the most fun part of it.

Violet stripped her body of all her clothes, and hopped into the hot bath. The lights were off with a few candles sat around the bathtub.

She leaned herself back, letting her muscles relax soothe themselves. On her Alexa played soft ambient music to help with her headache.

Her phone dinged.

She sighed and opened her eyes, leaning to pick her phone up. She saw that she was added to a group chat with all of The Judgment Day members.

Not really caring for what they currently had to say, Violet sat her phone back down and leaned back once again.

She relaxed for about 10 minutes before drying herself off, putting pajamas on, and heading to bed.

While she laid in bed, she thought back on her day and the time she spent with Dominik. When they were at Rheas, it was almost like she's known him for months, even though it's only been a couple of weeks.

She sighed and turned off her lamp, turning over and falling into a deep sleep at the thought of her fun day.

𝙈𝙊𝙉𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Violet woke up with sore legs and torso from all the dancing on Saturday night.

She rolled out of bed and walked to her shower, stripping herself of clothing.

Starting the hot shower, she picked up her phone to check her notifications. Many of them coming from The Judgment Day group chat.

When she opened them, it's was basically just them joking around and talking to each other. Val laughed at all the funny pictures that Finn and Dominik were sending.