𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵 - 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Austin Theory had to stand up for her.

Val was beyond uncomfortable and angry at that.

Sure, she had her friends and brother to stand up for her, but would that really even help? WWE management didn't even know what had gone on between the two.

Rhea walked up to Violet, clearly fuming with anger.

"Vally, I swear, I will kill him if he touches you." Rhea looked into Val's worried eyes. "I won't let anything happen to you okay? Me and the boys will make sure of that." She put a firm and comforting hand on Violets shoulder.

Val stood there uncomfortable, yet still some what calm by Rheas presence. "Yeah, thanks." Val spoke, trying her very best to smile at the Aussie girl beside her.

Rhea nodded and began to walk away. Violet sighed loudly and sat on a chair near the gorilla.

"Somebody's angry." A low devilish voice stated. Violet whipped her head around to see Austin standing there smirking down at her. Her eyes widened slightly and got up to walk away. She heard steps right behind her.

"Oh, come one Val. Am I really that bad?" Austin said following closely behind Violet.

She quickly whipped her head around. "Yes. Yes, you are." Val spoke with a blank face and turned back around to walk away. Austin stopped following.

"Whatever Val, you're full of shit." Austin turned around and stomped away.

Violet sat behind a wall, hiding from him, hoping that he wouldn't follow.

She took a deep breath. She was so tired of Austin's bullshit, and wished that he would just leave her the fuck alone.

A voice snapped her out of her thoughts. "Uh, you good?" A soft and confused voice spoke. Val turned her head to see Dominik standing there with a worried look on his face.

Violet did nothing but just stare at him, not even knowing what to say.

He knelt down. "Vi?" Dom spoke softly.

She felt herself go warm from the new nickname he gave her, and tears welled up in her eyes.

God, she couldn't cry now. Not in front of him.

Val tucked her knees into her chest and started to silently cry.

Dominik didn't know what to do. If he should comfort her, leave, say something funny, he just didn't know.

He decided to comfort her, and reached out to put a comfortable hand on her back. When he did, she flinched. He abruptly pulled his hand back. "I'm sorry, I-"

"Put it back. Please." Violet said softly, nothing but sadness and anxiety wavering in her voice.

Dominik grew nervous and reached out to put his hand back on her back. He slowly rubbed her back up and down, hoping to give the crying girl some sort of comfort and support.

"What Um- What happened?" Dom tilted his head, concern radiating from his voice.

Violet slowly brought her head up to look at Dominik. Her tear stained cheeks and red eyes on display. "You- You have to promise me you won't tell anyone, okay? Promise me." Val pleaded.

Dominik nodded in response and held out his pinky. "I promise."

Val looked down at his pinky and slightly smiled, hooking hers with his.

After a few seconds of locking pinkies and staring into each others eyes, Val pulled apart from him.

She took a large deep breath and looked towards the floor. "It's Austin. He- He's my ex."

"I figured." Dom chuckled slightly, making a small smile appear on Violets face. 

"Let's just say he was a really shitty boyfriend. Very emotionally and physically" She paused and breathed shakily. "Abusive."

Dominiks eyes widened. Yeah, he figured that they were dating at some point, but abusive? That explained why she was so angry and terrified at him. It made his blood boil. He though to himself, 'why would anyone want to hurt this precious woman?' He just didn't get it. But what he did get, is that he now hated Austin Theory and everything he stood for.

"He did that? To you?" Val could hear the anger bubbling in his voice. He stood up to give Austin a piece of his mind.

"No! Please don't tell anyone Dom, I'm begging you. He'll kill me." Violet exclaimed, standing up abruptly to grab Dominiks arm. He turned around to look into Val's sad eyes. He grabbed her hands and help them in his. "I won't let anything happen to you, Vi." Dominik spoke truthfully. He quickly kissed her hand before stepping out of the room.

Violet stood there with red cheeks. Dominik may have been an asshole at first, but now? She was starting to really like him. And by the looks of it, he seemed to like her too.

Outside of the door listening to Dom and Val's conversation was Austin fucking Theory. Who was absolutely fuming at the fact that Val had been honest with somebody, Dom out of all people. He made note that after the show he would have a chat with Dom, to make sure none of this gets out.

And to make sure Val was his and only his.

𝘼/𝙉!!!
soooo sleepyyyy 😴