𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯 - 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Austin turned around with force to stomp towards Val.

Her eyes widened in fear as she backed up into the wall of his locker room. "Austin, stop, what are yo-" Violet was cut off with a hard slap to the face, making her fall to the ground.

In her head she kept telling herself, 'you knew this would happen', 'you should've have turned back'.

Val let out a whimper and felt tears form at the brim of her eyes. "Fucking stop!" She screamed.

Austin covered her mouth with a firm hand. "You say one fucking word, I will fucking kill you. Understand?" He took her hand off of her mouth, waiting for a reply. She looked up at him with angry eyes and stayed silent. This only made him more angry. He slapped her once again. "Understand?!" He yelled, his face growing red with anger.

Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Yes." She mumbled with her voice wavering. Austin devilishly smirked. "Good girl. Now, you're gonna call your emo friends, and tell them you can't make it. Make up a good reason, got it? I'll be watching." Austin demanded, reaching a hand down Val's back pocket and picking her phone out of it.

He handed the phone to her with a firm and harsh grip on the back of her neck.

Violet clicked on Rheas contact and called her, Rhea picking up quickly.

"Vally, you okay? We're waiting for you, bae." Rheas voice spoke on the other line. Val sucked back her tears and took a deep breath. "Yeah, um, I'm okay. Turns out Becky really needs me for something. She's gonna be taking me home too. I'm sorry." At the end of Violets sentence she smacked a hand over her mouth to prevent a audible cry.

"Oh, okay. Um- Are you sure you're alright, Val?" Rhea asked with concern. Val took yet another deep breath. "Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. I'll see you later, bye." Val quickly hung up the phone and turned her gaze back over to Austin. He smirked at her. "Good girl. Now wipe your tears, and we're gonna head to my car, okay?" He spoke softly yelled still harsh.

She wiped her under eyes with the back of her hand, her makeup smudging on it. Austin grabbed her by the arm and led her out of his locker room and outside to his car.

He opened the passenger seat door and shoved her inside, making her hiss at the impact. He got to the other side and sat down, slamming the door.

Violet looked down to her arms to see red marks forming from where his harsh grip was. She looked down at her lap with sad and lazy eyes. "Why are you doing this?" Val said, breaking the silence. A deep rooted chuckle escaped his chest. "Because, Val, no one else wants you beside me. I love you." Austin spoke in a teasing matter.