𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟱 - 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Initially Violet thought the ride to her apartment would be awkward, but it was quite the opposite. The car ride was full of laughs and flirty comments towards one another. Val felt like she was really getting to know Dom.

They made it to her apartment and Violet unlocked her door. "Tada!" She sang with a smile on her face. She turned to face Dominik as his eyes wandered around her home. "Okay, girl, I see you." He said jokingly. Val laughed. "Like it?" She asked.

He turned to look her in the eyes. "Love it."

"Want anything to drink?" Violet asked, looking into Doms eyes.

"Nah. Oh! You know what we should watch?" Dom exclaimed, startling Val. She giggled and sat on the couch, opening YouTube. "What?" She asked. Dom sat next to her and took the remote. He placed a hand over Val's eyes. She laughed once more. "Dude, what are you doing?"

"You'll see." Dom said with a maniacal laugh.

"You're a weirdo." Val said with a humongous grin on her face.

Dom took his hand off, and Val's mouth fell agape at what she saw.

"Tada!" Dom said in a singing voice.

On the screen was Sausage Party, already playing.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me. We are not watching this." Val laughed loudly, Dominik smiling sheepishly at the sweet noise of her voice.

"Please!" He begged. Val rolled her eyes, yet still smiling. "Fine."

"Yay!" Dominik gushed, throwing his hands up.

Through out the movie, Violet covered her eyes and pretended to gag while Dom just laughed.

Val ended up falling asleep on Dominiks shoulder, Dom going tense when he noticed the sleeping girl.

He looked down at her and smiled, admiring her beauty.

Carefully, he picked her up and laid her on her bed, tucking her in slightly before starting to walk away.

Dom was stopped when a hand grabbed his. He immediately turned around to see a groggy Val looking up at him.

"Stay." Violet spoke, her voice raspy and deeper from being so tired. Dominiks eyes scattered along her face, once again admiring her beauty. "Of course." He spoke softly. Val scooted over and lifted the blanket up for Dominik to lay down.

When he laid down, Val laid the blanket around him and immediately wrapped her arm around his torso. If she were more awake and able to think more clearly, she probably would have, but she definitely didn't regret. To her, this was almost like a dream she was having.

Dominik didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her, pulling her in protectively. He could never wrap his mind around why someone would want to hurt someone so sweet, so funny, kind, and beautiful. All he wanted to do in that moment was to hold her, protect her. Not being there when Austin did those awful things to her broke his heart. But he was there to make sure that it would never happen again.

A/N!!!FREE PALESTINE

A/N!!!
FREE PALESTINE.
sorry this is so short but i had to feed yall... i've lowkey been working on another book heheh
it's not wwe buttttt it's something i'm really passionate abt and have been for years!!
here's a hint : 🎈🎈🎈