𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬 - 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 & 𝘥𝘪𝘱𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘵𝘴

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

The car ride to SkyZone was loud and fun for the five of them. Finn was being pretty loud, but Violet found it funny, so she didn't mind. Rhea, Damian, Val, and Dominik kept laughing at random jokes Finn had made, though Dominik seemed sort of off. Val guessed he just didn't want to be around her, so she tried to keep quiet as much as possible.

Once they pulled into a parking spot, Finn through his hands in the air. "Woo-hoo! SkyZone!" The group giggled and proceeded to get out of the car. Rhea ran to Violet so they could lock arms while walking in. The two girls smiled at each other as they continued to walk.

Damian noticed their closeness. "Rhea, I feel like sometimes you forget you're literally engaged." He shook his head and laughed while the other boys began to also notice Rhea and Vals closeness. Finn laughed while Dom just rolled his eyes and continued walking towards the entrance.

"He doesn't have to know." Rhea shrugged and smiled towards Violet, making her giggle.

Damian did the honors of holding the door open for the others, Finn doing a cute curtesy while he did so. Violet and Rhea bowed with their arms still locked together. "Why thank you kind sir." Val put on a British accent. Damian nodded to Val. "Of course, m'lady."

They payed for their time there and changed into the grippy socks. Rhea put her hands on her hips, leaning on one of her legs for balance. "So, what should we do first?" She looked towards the others for an answer. Dominik clapped his hands together. "I don't know, let's give it a fricken gander." Val chuckled but tried to make it quiet. She wouldn't lie that Dominik was pretty funny. They did have a quite similar sense of humor.

Dominik smiled when Violet laughed at his joke, but of course, he made sure to turn his head to hide it. Although to the others it was pretty obvious.

They made their way towards a bunch of square trampolines, the sight making Violet basically jump for joy. "Okay, this is fucking awesome!" Val exclaimed, quiet enough so that the few children around wouldn't hear. She wasn't trying to get kicked out.

Violet ran and jumped on each trampoline one by one, Finn following behind her. They both said a few 'wee's' as they jumped. Damian and Rhea both looked at each other and shrugged, running to jump on the trampoline as well.

Dom stood there for a second contemplating if he should join. If Val weren't there, he most likely would have been the first one on those trampolines. He was so confused with himself. He felt almost embarrassed. Just almost. Dominik didn't want to make a fool out of himself at the girl he just met, especially since all they have done is bicker and make fun of each other.

He was caught out of his trance when he heard a shout. "Dominik, come on you big baby!" Violet jumped up and down and waved her hand to tell Dominik to join them. He wanted to keep his tuff guy act on, but damn he really wanted to have fun.

"Fuck it." Dom ran towards the group and began to jump with them.

Rhea and Val holding both of each others hands while jumping in circles, while Finn was doing cartwheels across the trampoline. Or, at least he was trying to.

Dominik decided to hang out with the boys most of the time to try and avoid Val. Though his plan to avoid her didn't go to well, they were literally there to specifically get to know her more.

After a long while of jumping and doing flips, they decided to take a break and get some snacks. While they were walking, Violet spotted a Dip-N-Dots machine. Her eyes lit up. "THEY HAVE DIP-N-DOTS!" She ran towards the machine and knelt down to see all the flavors, not caring that almost everyone in the building seemed to get quiet at her sudden excitement. Rhea burst out laughing and jogged towards Val, kneeling down beside her to also see the flavors.

Finn, Damian, and Dominik all walked at a normal pace towards the girls. They don't really care about the Dip-N-Dots, but seeing them excited made them happy, even Dom.

Damian chuckled along with Finn. "Cotton Candy has always been my favorite flavor."

Finn nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, me too. Rhea seems like a Cookies N' Cream gal, don't you think?"

Rhea gasped. "How did you know?!" She scoffed. "Fam literally knows everything about anyone." They all chuckled but were interrupted by Dom.

"Now that I think about it, I've never had one of these weird styrofoam looking candies." He knelt down to look at the flavors while everyone else collectively gasped, Violets standing out more than any of them.

"You're fucking joking." Val's mouth was agape at the fact. He flattened his lips and nodded. "Yup. Never had one. What are they?" Dominik questioned. He was surprised he was even talking to her, but he made sure to himself that after this he'd go back to being his totally tuff guy self.

Val pointed to the glass surround the machine, trying her best to aim at each and every flavor. "Okay, so, they're basically just very very tiny ice creams balls with different flavors. They're all pretty good but I love Cookie Dough." She bit her lip jokingly and rubbed her hand over the glass where the Cookie Dough was. "Gonna make me act up."

Rhea shoved Violet and laughed at her. "You're so weird bro."

The group laughed once more unaware that Dominik wasn't laughing, but held his gaze on Val as she laughed. At first he thought she was low key a bitch, or at least she would end up being one. But it seemed to be the complete opposite. Yeah, she was pretty bitchy, and had an attitude, but it was all jokes. At least that's what Dominik thought. Though he wasn't sure, he decided he'd continue being a douche bag.

Probably not the best choice but, what else did you expect?

𝘼/𝙉!!!i'm really proud of this one!! we're starting to get some tensionnn but don't worry they're lowkey still gonna be frenemies for the next few chapters

𝘼/𝙉!!!
i'm really proud of this one!! we're starting to get some tensionnn but don't worry they're lowkey still gonna be frenemies for the next few chapters... or more

how's your guys day going?? love you sm!!