𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮 - 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Rhea, Val, and Dominik walked over to where Finn and Damian were.

The two boys were talking while sat on a large crate, most likely filled to the brim with equipment.

The three made their way over to them.

"Hey fam, what are y'all doing after you leave?" Rhea questioned. Finn and Damian shrugged on response, earning a chuckle from Val.

Finns eyes went wide. "I have an idea! Let's have a slumber party!" Finn exclaimed. Val clapped her hands and jumped up and down. "Yes, yes, yes!" Val looked to Rhea for confirmation. She put her hands in a pleading motion and pouted her lip at Rhea. Dominik poked his head out from above Violet's shoulder and did the same thing.

Rhea groaned with a smile on her face. "Fine, whatever. But don't leave the house a bloody wreck." She ordered.

"Yes ma'am!" Violet exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're welcome." Rhea spoke looking down at Val's small frame. Violet looked up and winked. "Thank you, Mami." She spoke in flirty tone. Rhea looked Violet up and down and smirked. "Girl, don't start something you can't finish." Rhea laughed, Val joining in shortly after.

A cough was heard. "Are we interrupting something?" Damian's deep voice spoke. Val and Rhea both whipped their heads towards him. "Yes." The two girls said at the same time.

"Alrighty then! Shall we head to your house, Rhea?" Finn questioned, earning a groan from Rhea. "Yep."

The two boys hopped off of the crate and stood by Dominik, the girls walking in front of them.

Damian slightly nudged Dominik with his elbow. "So, did something happen between you and Val? I could see you practically drooling over her." He chuckled. Dominik smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. "A little bit."

"A lot or a little bit? Because I could see the literal sweat forming on your forehead when you were staring at her." Damian teased.

"Dude, shut the fuck up! She's right in front of us!" Dominik whisper yelled, earning yet another chuckle from Damian's chest. "You'll have to tell me about it then."

Damian walked up beside Violet and put an arm around her shoulder, trying to make Dom a little jealous. He looked over his shoulder to see Dom with crossed arms and a pouting face.

Out of nowhere, Dominik shoved Priests arm off of her shoulder and replaced it with his.

Dominik realized what he just did and grew nervous. He looked down at Val and Rhea. "Um- Sup?" Dom spoke awkwardly. The two girls just giggled at Doms nervousness.

Feeling more confident, Val snuck a hand around Doms waist. He tensed up a bit but quickly relaxed at the comforting touch. She looked up at him to see a slight blush on his cheeks, along with a pretty smile.

While the group was walking, Val could see someone out of the corner of her eye.

That someone being Austin Theory.

She took notice of how angry he seemed, and how dark the glare in his eyes were.

But he wasn't just looking at her, he was looking at Dominik.

She tightened her grip around Doms waist, making sure not to hurt him, and glared back into Austin's eyes.

The squeezing in Doms side made him look down at Violet. He noticed her eyes were trailed on someone else, and looked to see Austin leaned up against the wall with an angry look plastered on his face.

Well shit. Dominik thought. He thought about taking his arm off of her, but quickly decided not too. He wanted only to protect the girl, not make her feel alone and uncomforted.

Dominik put on a tough face and glared back and Austin, and squeezed Violet a little tighter. Val's eyes turned back to the ground while they walked, and she smiled to herself. God, this boy is doing something to her.

Out of nowhere, she stopping walking. Dominiks arm fell off of her as he looked at her with concern in eyes, the same thing happening with Rhea.

"I'll meet you guys in the car, okay?" Violet spoke with a slight wave of nervousness in her voice. Rhea furrowed her eyebrows. "Why, are you okay?" She stated with concern.

"N-No, I'm fine, I just think I forgot something in my locker room. I'll be quick, I promise." Val lied. She put on a normal and calm face while talking to the group, trying her very best not to make them worried.

Rhea and Dominik glanced at each other with slight concern. "Okay. If you need me call me, got it?" Rhea pointed a finger at Val. "Yep!" Violet turned around while the others walked out of the building, Dominik giving one last glance back.

Val put on a serious face and walked towards Austin, who was still leaning on the side of a wall. "Listen, Austin, I don't know what your problem is with me or my friends, but-" She paused to take a breath. "Just leave us alone. Please." Violet pleaded.

"I'm sorry Val. I-" Austin paused to take a shaky breath. "I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me." He pretended to wipe his eyes as if there were tears forming. "Can- Can we go somewhere private?" He spoke shakily to Violet.

She sighed. Val knew this was most likely an act, but it was nothing she wasn't used to.

"Fine. But make it quick, I have to go." Val spoke confidently. He nodded with a sad look on his face.

She knew something felt off when he led her into his locker room and locked the door behind them. She stood there awaiting any kind of rude comment or some sort of sob story.

But what would happen next was much worse than that.

𝘼/𝙉!!!i want french fries

𝘼/𝙉!!!
i want french fries