chapter 31 - see you soon?

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

After Dom visited Val at the hospital, he drove her home. The care ride was filled with comfortable silence as Violet stared out of the window and hummed to the soft music playing on the radio.

Once they made it to Val's apartment, Val plopped down on her couch. A loud groan escaped her lips as she layed face down. "My head hurts like a bitch." She mumbled into the couch.

"That's what happens when you have a concussion, Vi." Dom slightly chuckled before sitting next to Vals legs on the couch. "I'll get you some Advil."

Violet hummed in response as she still layed face first in the couch. Dominik came back with a glass of cold water and two Advils. "Here you go, m'lady." He said in a goofy tone. Val sat up slowly with a smile on her face. "Why thank you, kind sir."

Dominik stared at her with loving eyes as she took the medicine, Violet looking up at him once she noticed the look she was getting.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Val chuckled.

Dom smiled sheepishly. "Nothin. You're just pretty." He admitted. Violet blushed. "Boy, shut up."

Dominik threw his hands up in surrender. "It's the truth!"

Catching them both off guard, Val's phone began to ring. She turned towards her phone and picked it up to see it was from Triple H. She hesitated to answer. "Hello?" Violet spoke into her phone.

"Val, hey! How are you?" Triple H spoke from the other side of the phone.

Violet chuckled slightly. "Could be better, not gonna lie. What about you?"

Triple H chuckled. "I'm sorry to here that, Val. I'm alright, thanks for asking. I- I actually have some bad news."

A wavering sigh left Violets lips as she glanced towards Dominik with worried eyes. "Wha- What is it?"

"I've heard about everything going on, and your past with Austin. As you probably know, he's been kicked out of WWE. But, the bad news is..." Triple H trailed off, leaving Val sitting there with her foot aggressively tapping the ground beneath her.

"We're gonna have to let you go for a little while, I'm sorry. I wish you could stay for longer, especially since you just got here. But it's not up to me."

Violet was left speechless. She had just got here, why is it being taken from her air fast? She's worked her ass us for this just for it to be ripped away from her.

She felt as though her heart and stomach had switched places. She didn't know how to feel, how to react to such drastic news.

Val lived for wrestling, it's what made her her.

"I understand." Val spoke blandly before hanging up and setting her phone back on her table.

Dominiks voice was muffled in her ears as she stared blankly at the ground with wide eyes.

"Val!"

Violet was caught out of her trance by Doms loud shout. She turned towards him, her face scrunching up as she began to cry. Dominiks eyes softened heartbreakingly as he pulled her into him. One of his hands rested on her head while his other arm wrapped itself around her body as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Vi, what happened?" He asked softly.

"I got fired."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
FREE PALESTINE.

HI GUYS HOW ARE YALL DOINNN
i've missed all y'all *cries*
also sorry not sorry i have a plan for this book now heheheh
also billie eilishs new album goes hard.