𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬 - 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Violet was currently in the center of the ring with a microphone in her hand. Her music stopped and she began to speak.

"As you all know, after Rhea possibly defeats Charlotte Flair, I'm her next 'victim'." Val made air quotation marks.

She paced a bit in the ring while she spoke. "Like I said before, Rhea is an amazing wrestler, right? I mean, who doesn't love Mami?"

The crowds erupted into cheers at the mention of Rhea. Violet smiled to herself. "She's dominating, eradicating, fierce-" She paused. "But I could be so much more. I have fought to be on this main roster. I have fought to win titles. And if Rhea wins that championship, I will be next in line." Val spoke fiercely. The crowds cheered, yet some boos were heard.

Violet brought the microphone up to speak once again, but was interrupted by The Judgment Days music playing over the speakers.

Her face fell flat as she looked towards the entrance, pretending to fume with anger.

The Judgment Day stepped up into the ring, Rhea holding a microphone to her black lips. "Oh, Valentine. You're funny." She laughed menacingly. "I'll be very glad to have that match with you. Where you'll be losing of course." Rhea bent down slightly to Val's level and grinned. "But, here's the catch." She stepped closer to Violet so their faces were inches apart. "If you win, you'll get to go free with your pretty little championship. But if I win," Rhea paused once more.

"You'll join The Judgment Day." Rhea smirked down at Violet, slowly raising her hand for Val to shake. "So, Heartbreaker, we have a deal?"

The crowds cheers had some boos added to them as Austin Theory's music played. He strutted down the pathway as The Judgment Day and Val's eyes widened in confusion and surprise.

Austin slid in the ring and stood next to Violet. She tried her very best not to show how uncomfortable she was. She was supposed to be surprised but thankful he came out there to help her.

Austin held a mic to his mouth. "Thanks for the invite, but I think she'll pass."

Damian stepped up and snatched the mic out of Austin's hand. His deep and raspy voice echoed. "Who says you can make that decision for her?"

Everyone in the rings eyes widened.

Damian was going off script.

Violet had told him about Austin, basically in the same way she told Dominik. But she didn't think he would get this angry.

Austin snickered and looked towards Val, holding the mic to his lips once again. "Well, beautiful, what do you say?" Austin spoke, staring right into Vals eyes.

Dominik grew angry. Why the fuck should he be calling her that? She deserves someone to treat her right. To protect her. Not do the complete opposite.