𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬 - 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"I love you too, Rhea." Violet said back.

"No, Val. You don't get it. I love you. I'm in love love with you. Like, as is gay for you." Rhea confessed loudly, standing up abruptly.

Val's eyes widened at the sudden confession. "What about Buddy?"

"We broke up because I told him how I feel; How I feel about you." She spoke with a guilty voice.

"Rhea, I-"

Rhea began to pace the room. "I'm sorry, Val. I know this is probably gonna ruin everything-"

"Rhea-"

"I should've just kept my fucking mouth shut. I'm so fucking stupid, I'm so sorry-"

"Rhea!" Val yelled, catching Rheas attention. She stood up and walked towards Rhea at a fast pace, immediately engulfing her with a loving hug.

Val pulled away and put both of her hands on Rheas cheeks. Slowly, Val leaned in and kissed Rhea softly. It wasn't a kiss full of of love, but more of a kiss saying 'thank you' and 'I'm sorry'.

She pulled away and put her forehead on Rheas. "If it weren't for Dominik, we'd be making out and naked on that bed." Val joked, causing a chuckle to escape Rheas lips.

"But you like him, and I know that. I understand that. All I want is for you too be happy, Vally."

Violet smiled sadly at Rhea. "Thank you, Rhe Rhe."

The two girls stared into each other eyes for a moment. It wasn't awkward silence, but mostly sad and calm.

"Can.. Can I kiss you one more time?" Rhea asked softly.

Val smiled softly and nodded. Rhea put a soft hand on Val's cheek and kissed her passionately, knowing that this was the last time she would ever do so.

After they pulled away, Rhea stepped back. "Bye, Vally. I'll see you later." She began to walk towards the door.

"Love you, Rhe."

"I love you more." Rhea spoke with a smile and walked out of the door.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Rhea exited the room and walked towards Dom, who was sitting on a chair just outside the room.

Dominik stood up abruptly at the sight of Rhea. "Is she okay? I-" He paused for a moment, taking in Rheas sad look. "Are you okay?"

"I think I'll be okay. Treat her good for me, okay?" Rhea spoke with a small smile. She patted Dom on the back. "Go get your girl." She said, and with that, she walked away.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Val sat in the hospital bed with her legs crossed, awaiting Doms presence. She felt embarrassed at the fact that he must've saw her passed out, or maybe even seen her passed out. Being so vulnerable in front of people made her more embarrassed and nervous than ever.

The door opened and Val's head perked up at the noise.

Dominik walked in and immediately sat on the edge of the bed with a extremely worried look on his face. He shakily put his hand on top of hers. "Are- Are you okay? I'm so fucking sorry, Val. I should've asked if you had any injuries. I should've been there when you blacked out. I-"

Val cut him off with a long kiss. It was nothing spicy, but it definitely made Dominiks heart flutter.

"Nothing is your fault, Dom. I should've told you in the first place, but I didn't. I'm sorry for worrying you." She put a hand on his cheek.

He leaned into the touch. "I think you were right."

"About what?"

"I am going soft."

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎
FREE PALESTINE.

i edited this chapter to make it a bit more better.
ALSOOO DRUMROLL PLEASEEEE
......
NEW CHAPTER COMING SOON YASSSSSSSS
ok luv u bye