chapter 34 - a fresh start?

• . ACT II . •

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

A YEAR LATER...

Violet sat on the couch of her New York apartment watching Monday Night Raw. She smiled at Rhea, who was walking backstage as the camera followed her. The two had tried their very best to stay in touch, but because of the different time schedule and how busy they were, they haven't been able to touch as much as they would like. They sent each other funny videos, memes, and selfies back and forth whenever they could.

At lot has happened in the WWE since Val has left. Rhea had accidentally injured Liv Morgan, who is also one of her good friends. Liv Morgan had to take time off to heal, and made her return during the 2024 Royal Rumble. When Val heard Liv's music come on, she started squealing and jumping around, causing her to knock over a glass of wine onto her hardwood floor (which is now covered with a large rug).

Liv had announced a 'revenge tour' that she would be going on to get revenge on Rhea for injuring her. The storyline was so interesting and captivating to Val, she almost forget she knew them in real life.

The one person who she doesn't talk to, the one person she fell in love with so quickly, abandoned her.

Dominik abandoned her.

About a month into them being separated, Dom dropped off the face of the earth. Violet messaged him, called him, even called Rhea and Damian to talk to him.

But it seemed as if he wanted nothing to do with her.

Val was heartbroken. She could barely watch Monday Night Raw without wanting to puke. She felt as though her heart and stomach had switched places. Violet gave Dom her love and trust with open arms, and he let that go to waste. She spent many days after crying, under-eating, under-sleeping.

The only people she constantly had contact with was Becky and Liv. Without them, Val doesn't know what would've happened to her mental health.

Violet yawned as she watched Monday Night Raw. Rhea was now walking down a hallway back stage as the camera followed in front of her. Out of the blue, Liv came on screen with a steel chair and hit Rhea on the arm.

Val's eyes widened, a small smile of disbelief on her lips. "Oh... my god..." She watched as Liv shoved Rhea into a wall. Rhea groaned in pain, causing Violets smile to faulter. She could tell Rhea was in actual pain and wasn't just acting.

Her jaw slightly dropped when Dominik came running back on screen to aid to Rhea.

"Help me." Rhea mumbled to Dom through the TV.

"Shit..." Val gasped, immediately grabbing her phone and opening Rheas contact to message her.

" Val gasped, immediately grabbing her phone and opening Rheas contact to message her

vally 💞
i saw what happened on raw rhe rhe.

you seemed like you were in actual pain.

text me if you're okay or if there's anything wrong.

i love you. ❤️

A/N!!!waddup cacas

A/N!!!
waddup cacas