𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱 - 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

Damn, was Violet having fun.

Out of nowhere, Val's moment of glory was cut short. Someone grabbed her hair and threw her into another corner. What was it with these bitches and her hair?

She looked up to see Shayna Bayzler, and her eyes widened. Shayna was one of the most dominant women wrestlers out there, besides Rhea Ripley of course. But Shayna? Lord only knows how crazy that girl is. It was understandable to anyone why Violet was so freaked out by her. But she knew she could take it.

Violet managed to kick Shayna right in the stomach. Shayna stumbled back holding her torso. Val took this as an opportunity to kick her again. She kicked her again, this time in the legs. The submission magician crumbled to the floor, groaning.

Liv came out of nowhere and started to stomp Shayna to death. For such a little human, Liv definitely had a lot of stamina. Anybody who knew her admired her for that.

Liv motioned for Val to help her out, and she did as told. The two stomped on Shayna repeatedly until she was dazed enough. Violet picked her up by her torso, and Liv picked her up by her legs. They swung her back and forth before tossing her over the top rope.

Shayna Bayzler was eliminated.

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

𝙎𝙈𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ★

It was up to the last three. Rhea Ripley, Liv Morgan, and Violet Valentine Rollins.

The three girls were sat in different corners of the ring, looking menacingly at each other.

Val wondered if Liv would turn on her. She doubted it, but it still sat in the back of her mind.

Rhea charged at Liv, but Violet was quick enough to tackle her to the ground. The two lay punches at each other until Liv joined in on hitting Rhea.

In the process, Liv accidentally hit Val. Violet fell to the ground in disbelief. She turned to look at Liv to see a look of disbelief as well.