𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳 - 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 & 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘴

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
ミ★ミ★ミ★ミ

For the next 20 minutes Finn and Violet continued to play Just Dance, pretty much none stop.

The whole time they were playing, Dominik stared and admired her. He barely even cared anymore if people saw him staring. As long as it wasn't her who noticed, he'd be fine.

After the 20 minutes of non-stop dancing, Val chose to take a break to catch her breath and drink some water.

She sat down next to Damian and took a couple of long sips of her water. "Lord, that man is gonna be the death of me." Val spoke, out of breath but still smiling.

Damian laughed. "I don't blame you. He's a pain in the ass."

Violet snorted and took another sip of her water. The coldness of it helping cool her body down.

Leaning forward, she looked past Damian to get a view of Dominik. He sat scrolling on his phone, looking as bored as can be.

"Hey Dom, you should play Just Dance." Val stated, making Dom turn his head to her. He shook his head annoyingly with a smile on his face. "Absolutely not."

Val groaned. "Come on! Finn will do it with you!" She insisted. Dominik rolled his eyes, still smiling. "I'm not dancing with him."

"Fine, you can dance with me!" Violet immediately stood up, grabbing Dominiks wrist and making him stand up as well.

She walked them over to where her and Finn were dancing and began to scroll through songs. "I'll pick one I think you'll like." She spoke, her eyes focused on the screen.

Dominik stood next to her and looked over his shoulder to see Damian.

Damian snorted and put two thumbs up. "Make your move boy." He mouthed, laughing once more after. Dominik rolled his eyes and shook his head, clearly annoyed. He looked down at his hands and played with the rings on his finger.

Why was he so nervous?

It's just a girl he's kinda friends with. Just a girl. Just a funny, beautiful, kindhear-

Val bonked him on the head. "Hellooo?! Earth to assface?!" She exclaimed while smiling. He looked into her eyes. "Bonk me again see what happens." He joked with a smirk on his face.

She tilted her head and smirked. "Is that a threat, Mysterio?" Violet stated. She really hoped it didn't come off too flirtatious. She didn't want Dominik to see her as weird or genuinely annoying.

Instead, she could see a slight blush form on his cheeks and his eyes slightly widened. She chose to stay silent about it though, not wanting to embarrass him.

Dominik shook his head and smiled. "Pick a fucking song."

"Already did dumbass. We're doing Mi Mi Mi." Violet looked towards him for approval. He squinted his eyes. "The fuck is Mi Mi Mi?" He questioned.

Val laughed. "You'll see."

Dominik made a pretend scared face, making Val chuckle once again.

Through out the dance, Dominik was extremely behind. Every time Dom messed up, Violet would laugh and tell him how much he sucks. He just laughed along and kept saying 'I've never danced!' over and over again.

The song ended and Dominik bent over, huffing and puffing. "You're literally trying to kill me dude." He stood back up, taking his shirt off to reveal a plain black tank top.

Val's eyes widened at the view of Doms muscles. She shook her head slightly to rid of any inappropriate thoughts that may come to mind. "Maybe you just need to build up your stamina. Aren't you supposed to be a wrestler?"

Dom shook his head and giggled. "Shut the fuck up, brat." He smiled while speaking.

"Make me, assface." Violet smirked, and turned to walk away back up the stairs.

Again, Dominik found himself in some sort of trance at the girl that stood before him.

He turned around to sit back down with Damian to see him chuckling. "You really are down bad bruh."

Dominik leaned his head back against the couch. "Yeah."

𝘼/𝙉!!!this one is pretty short but that's okay bc it's good and i like it so suck my balls ♥️♥️

𝘼/𝙉!!!
this one is pretty short but that's okay bc it's good and i like it so suck my balls ♥️♥️