chapter 33 - i love you

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Violet paused in her tracks at the familiar voice. She turned around to see Dominik running full speed towards her.

Val couldn't move as she stared at him as he inched closer and closer.

"Vi!" Dom yelled as he ran up to her and engulfed her in a warm and loving hug. That was enough to make her burst into tears. And from what she could hear, Dom was crying too.

The twos arms were wrapped around each other like their life depended on it. "Vi.." Dominik trailed off through his sniffles. "Please don't go. I've never..." He pulled away from the hug and held her by her face as he looked into her eyes. "I've never felt like this before with anyone. I... I never knew what love felt like until I met you, Val. I love you. I've only known you for like 3 months and I've already fallen in love with you." He cried out causing Violet to sob even harder.

She too grabbed a hold of his face, leaning in to kiss him. The kiss wasn't lust filled or rushed, but filled with pure love and longing.

Val pulled back and pressed her forehead to his. "I've felt the same for a while, Dommy." She smiled at him. "I'll come back for you, I promise. If you need me, I'm a phone call or text away."

"Vi, a text or a call isn't your beautiful fucking presence." Dom said, his tone growing a bit louder.

Val sighed and let her fingers flow through his long mullet. "I've always loved your hair." She smiled.

Dominik giggled with tears running down his face. "Really?" He smirked slightly.

"Always." Violet spoke before pulling him in into yet another soft kiss. Dom wrapped his arms around her torso as if he would never be able to again.

After a minute or two, Val pulled away and out a hand on his cheek. "I love you, Dominik." She spoke with pure sincerity.

"I love you, Violet." Dom spoke. He knew he couldn't stop her from leaving, but that doesn't mean he's losing all of her, at least that's what he thought.

Val pressed a soft kiss to his cheek before picking up her suitcase and walking away.

She let her tears loose. Val didn't want to leave him. She's never felt like this with anyone before. With Austin, there was never love. But with Dominik, she felt like she was filled with it.

Is she throwing that all away?

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎
FREE PALESTINE.

😘