48. Punishment 🔞

Becky's pov

After dinner, we all left to our homes. It was already late when we reached our condo. I was too tired to even move.

I took a bath and was waiting for Freen to come from the bath.

I heard the door clicking sound and i turned to see Freen. Why does she always looks like a goddess even without any effort.

She was wearing her sport's bra and boxers. And i was drooling over her abs. Damn she has a good body. I know it's not my first time to see it. But I get exited whenever I see it.

"Like what you see" she suddenly said which brought me back to reality. She chuckled a little

"What do you mean like, I love it" i said and she blushed.

"Aww my wife is blushing" I said and instead of being shy she smirked. Oh boy. Why do I think that something might happen.

She came close to me, "ready for your punishment mommy" she aksed and i gulped

"Freen" I said and she put her finger on my lips.

"Shhhh... You have been a bad girl mommy and bad girl needs punishment" she said seductively and smirked. Her face was so close to me and i felt her fingers around my clit making circles. I thought she was gonna kiss me when she came more close. I was becoming impatient so I pulled her closer to me

"No, you can't touch me princess" she said and fuck what's she doing to me.

"Let's just take this off" she said when her hands were on my dress. In a swift move she took off my pyjamas. I was feeling shy.

She carried me to the bed and placed me on it. She went to cupboard and took something. She came back and started to kiss me.

Her kisses are so addicting, the way she sucked my lower lip. Giving full attention to the kissing. Damn and the way she tastes.

Suddenly i felt something on my hands. When i looked up I saw my hands cuffed on the headboard

"Freeen......." I started whining

"Shhh, lts your punishment honey" she said as she kissed me. Fuck

This kiss was more hungry, she bit my lower lip for entrance which i gave her. We fought for dominance even though I know she will win and she won. We broke the kiss when she felt the need for air.

Her kisses started to go to my jaws and she was sucking my pulse point. I'm sure she's leaving some marks

"Freen..... stop" I moaned while I threw my head backwards giving her more access to kiss me. She was teasing me too much. And I wanted her attention somewhere else.

"What mommy" she asked

"Stop teasing ..... I-i ca-can't " I couldn't speak more when I felt her mouth on my breast. She was sucking me so hard. Taking it full on to her mouth and released it making a pop sound.

"God F-freen do it a-again" i asked her

"Beg for it princess" she said. Gosh this woman!

"Please daddy " I said and she did it again. She then bit my nipple making me groan in pain and pleasure"uhhhhhhh"

She continued to devour both of my breast in the same manner until it became sore.

She started to kiss my tummy and hips. Licking every part of my skin gives me goosebumps and makes me so wet. I'm damn sure that I'm so wet down there.  Slowly her kisses went near my clit.

She started to lick my pussy and kissed it and bit it sometimes making me yelp in pleasure. She then started to trace my folds with her finger. Looking at my face. And enjoying the reaction of her touch.