PART 46 : FALLING

You could feel things, or you could find a way to shut down. But once you were feeling things, you couldn't decide exactly what to feel. That was the trouble with letting them in at all. They made a mess of the place.

★ ★ ★

At the top of the building, there was a small space that seemed like a rooftop balcony. Muna's eyes widened with glee as she came into the open space behind Audrina, and she half shrieked.

"I knew you'd love the view. You like?" Audrina said this and walked towards the side railing to lean on it.

"I absolutely do! Plus, it seems like no one comes here. Look how the only prints on the floor are ours." Muna responded while walking to where Audrina was. She was walking slowly and looking behind her at the new footprints she was making on the dusty floor.

"This is really serene. I think we should christen the place."

"What?" Audrina said to her with a loud laugh, which made Muna laugh too.

"Yes now. Isn't that what they do in the movies?" Muna said as she moved closer to Audrina and reached for her glasses.
"Okay, princess, anything that gets me to have a taste of you, I'm so down for it."

She had a cute smile plastered on her face, and Muna returned the smile.

"Look at me, Drey."
When she does, Muna takes her hand and caresses her fingers, then raises Audrina's hand to her face and palms her left cheek with her hand.

"Eres Hermosa." Muna said in a voice Audrina sensed as sultry.

"What does it mean?"

"You're beautiful."

"Ouuu, gracias, mi amore."

Muna let out a soft chuckle, and Audrina pulled her into an embrace.

"Come here."

She hugged Muna for a while, with her face in her neck, nibbling gently on the skin there. She felt Muna's pulse on that spot of her neck and left trails of kisses on it. She had wanted to kiss her when she sang Power of Love at that nightclub and just run away with her.

They'd both agreed not to talk about that night because of the PTSD they both had from it. Especially Muna.

"Why did you want to see Ralia earlier. You said so on our way up here."

Muna was surprised; she even heard her and remembered.

"Uhhh, nothing much. Just to tell her congratulations on her POP stuff. That's all."

"Oh, you know what that means, right?" Audrina asked, her face still on the small of Muna's neck.

"No, tell me."

"It means I'll be taking up roles as president a-s-a-p."

"Ouuu nice. I wouldn't mind you being my president, though." Muna said with a soft chuckle.

"I will rule with fairness and firmness. Don't worry, we'd still get time to see."

"I hope so, Audrina."

Muna tightened her hold on Audrina, as if her knees were about to give way under her. She closed her eyes for a while and just... felt.

Audrina heard Muna moan softly and raised her face to come face-to-face with her. Muna's eyes fluttered open, and Audrina's smiling face was what she met.

"What?" Muna asked shyly, still hugging her with her neck raised up to look into her eyes.

"You know what? If I wasn't such a gentlewoman, I'd have you on this floor right now."

Muna, still blushing, smiled at Audrina's words, and while her mind kept telling her they're only flirting with each other, nothing's official yet, her body wanted something more.

"At least we're alone," Audrina offered.

Muna looked at the ground; their shadows on the ground were barely forming human shadows because of how close they stood to each other. It was something she wanted to hear, and it did make her feel good.

Audrina tapped Muna's chin upward with the tip of her index finger and raised an eyebrow at her inquiringly.

Muna felt her mouth twitch up into a smile.
"I remember saying we should christen the place too."

She leaned forward, and Audrina met her halfway, kissing her gently. She had half expected her to pull away without really making contact, and she didn't know what to do once their lips actually touched, right now.

The door to where they stood flew open, and Muna pulled away but kept her face close enough.

Audrina bit her bottom lip lightly and wondered who on earth was the interrupter. Then she realized who it was.

★ ★ ★

Btw, Rachel Zane, aka Duchess Meghan Markle, is a proper beauty!

I heard there's a spin-off of SUITS. Is it true??