Chapter 99 [Part III]

Hailey's POV

That's so nice of you, author, to give the POV to me in the middle of this shit.

Hindi ko maintindihan ang nararamdaman ko ngayon. I touched my neck; it's wet. Wet because of my blood. I'm pissed knowing that I allowed this bitch to cut my neck. When was the last time I saw my own blood? Ahh, I can't remember.

I want to tear her into pieces. Gusto kong sumigaw at magwala kaso hindi ko magawa dahil mas lalong dudugo tong sugat sa leeg ko. I also wonder why it doesn't heal. I have my dad's healing magic, pero bakit hindi neto napagaling ang sugat na nakuha ko galing sa espada ni Demonica. I was caught off guard. Nakakainis!

She's so fast that my eyes can't follow her movements. Aside from that, how the hell did this bitch teleport? Ang mga may dugong bughaw lang ang may kayang gumawa nun. Kung pagsusumahin, ang bilis niya, ang bawat atake, iisipin mong isa siyang pureblood.

I tried to pierce her again, pero kabaliktaran ang nangyare. Instead, I was pierced by her sword.

"Who are you?" I ask in between our attacks. I managed to hold her foot and tried to throw her by all means.

We continued attacking each other. Attacks after attacks.

"You haven't answered my question. Who the fuck are you?" I ask again. I have this urge to know her, 'coz it feels like this is the last time. What the fuck am I thinking? I'm the Dark King's daughter, for fuck sake.

"Demonica De Castro," She answered.

"The real you."

"Oh, now you're intrigued," She laughed.

"Have you heard the name Celestine, princess?" She's mocking me for sure.

Celestine? It's familiar, but I can't remember meeting someone named Celestine.

"The child your father tried to kill but, eventually rose back to its grave to get her revenge," She added.

Thoughts are flooding my mind. Celestine? Oh, now I remember. My father used to tell me before that I had to take Celestine's place and that we had to be the ones ruling this world. That Celestine is the princess of this world, the daughter of the highest king and queen. Hindi naman siguro yun ang tinutukoy ng babaeng 'to? That Celestine is long dead.

But, come to think of it, she said she rose from the dead to get her revenge. Does that mean she's really the Celestine of the highest kingdom? No, no, no. It can't be. If she is, then I have to kill her again and again if it is possible for her not to rise back from death. She's supposed to be Firo's fiancé, and I can't let that happen. Never.

"Are you the Celestine from the highest kingdom?" There, I said it.

Instead of answering, she just smiled—a creepy one. What's with this bitch?

"Afraid that I'll know your secret? Why would you lie to your so-called friends?" 

Her expression didn't change. I can't guess what she's thinking. I can't even read her mind, as if a wall is blocking every corner of her brain. For the second time, I was late. My heart has been pierced with her sword. I wonder what kind of sword she uses and why my wounds are not healing.

"You're wondering what kind of sword this is, right? Don't worry, it will not be long enough for you to know what I did and why your wounds can't heal on their own." She knows.

I gritted my teeth.

"Oh, did I make you angry?" Where the fuck is my father? Why isn't he here?

Napatingin ako sa babaeng nasa harapan ko ngayon, still expressionless. I tried my best to stand still despite the cuts I received from her. I still have my attributes. I will kill this bitch even if I lose them all.