Chapter 84

Firo's POV

It's been 4 months since we last saw that Demonica girl and the two sub-elementalists. Yes! Those two are sub-elementalists.

I don't know what kind of training they have; it took them four fucking months. And I'm lying when I say I don't miss her, because yeah, for fucking sake, I miss her face, I miss her smell, I miss her signature pokerface, and I miss everything about her.

The ultimate Ezekiel Firo, who didn't believe in that stupid thing called love, is now experiencing it. I don't know when it started; it just happened so fast that I can't tell.

Fuck!

Since when did I start to become so noisy? Geez, don't get me wrong; I'm not talking to anyone else; I'm telling it to my stupid brain.

"Guys, I have good news." Flora said out of the blue.

"What is it?" Winnona asks.

"Demy, Mia, and Kris are back, omg!" Flora exclaimed.

And because of what I heard, bigla nalang akong kinabahan ng hindi ko alam.

"Kyaaa for real? Waaa tara na Flor punatahan na natin sila, I miss Demy huhu."

"Tara-tara na miss ko na din si Leader, I mean si Dem pala. Sama ng tingin ng iba diyan hmp!" Drake said.

Tsk.

"Let's go" Sam said at nauna ng lumabas.

I know they still have doubts about Demonica's whereabouts. But they can't hide the truth that they still care for their gang leader.

"How about you, Lead? Sasama ka ba?" Kent asked.

I didn't bother to answer him; instead, I just stormed out.

If you're wondering where Kim and that fake princess are, yeah, you read it right! Hailey is a fake princess. Nalaman ko nung nahuli ko siya, or rather sila, sa garden.

I don't have to follow her around, kasi siya na mismo ang nagpahuli. Sino ba namang tanga ang mag-uusap sa garden kwoning na it's Demonica and my favorite spot so far. The time Demonica and her friends went to the mortal world for training, that's also the time I focused myself on investigating Hailey, followed by Kim.

Nagdududa na ako nun sa kinikilos ni Kim. She's not the conyo girl we used to know.

Someone is pretending to be Kim. That person who happens to copy Kim is the Dark Princess's right hand.

Kaya pala iba ang trato niya kay Demonica, and so as Demonica. Alam kung una palang alam niya nang hindi ito si Kim, but she didn't utter anything. She wants us to find out the truth.

I'm being useless as a leader. Ni hindi ko manlang napansin agad na hindi na pala si Kim ang kasama namin. But that served as a lesson na hindi lahat ng nakikita at nakakasalamuha mo ay totoo.

On the other hand, the real Kim is still not here. Nasa palasyo nila ito nagpapahinga. Sa kadahilanang madami-dami itong natamong sugat at mga pasa noong natagpuan namin siya sa Forbidden Forest. Mabuti nalang at naabutan pa namin itong buhay. Sobrang putla na nito, akala mo inubos na ng kung sinong bampira ang dugo nya.

But something is off. Every time we wanted to visit Kim, her parents forbade us. They said that Kim was healing fast, that we didn't need to worry about her, and that anytime she could go back here in the academy, pero hanggang ngayon wala pa din siya.

And that Demonica girl—she is really something. It seems like lahat ng kilos niya planado. Don't get me wrong, hindi sa pinagdududahan ko siya, pero parang ganun na din.

The fuck, Firo, you're crazy! Like really? You said you loved her, but then you suspected her?

Wtf!

How did I end up here? Of all the places, why here? What the hell, Firo? You're so stupid.

And yes! I am here in Demonica's room. I don't know why I am here in the first place. I just thought of her and where I could see her, but I suddenly teleported myself into her room. Does that mean she's here? But where? I can't see any trace of her.

And the moment I turned my sight to the balcony, I think my heart just fucking stopped!

There she is; a goddess is standing right in front of me. If she was already beautiful before she left, she's even more beautiful now. How can she be so perfect?

"What are you doing here?" The moment she opened her mouth, the room suddenly turned to ice. Woah!

She has ice power, just like Kent. But how? Is she related to him? Does it mean she also has royal blood?

I was too stunned to speak! I am literally just staring at her for fucking fuck!

This is not me!

"Again, why are you here?" She asked again.

This time, I was able to get back to my senses.

"Tsk. I don't know! I just thought of something peaceful, but I ended up here." Lie.

She stares at me like I'm just a piece of sh*t! Wtf!

"Get out." She commanded.

"Tsk"

That's the only thing I said before leaving her room.

Since when did she become so powerful? Yes! Kahit anong pilit niyang tago ng aura niya; I can still feel it. I'm not the leader of the elites for nothing.

She has the same aura as the highest king and queen. I met those two a couple of times before. I know she is hiding something. Soon, malalaman ko din kung ano yun.

For now! I'll just focus myself on the upcoming battle for greatness. Yes, you read it, right? Ewan ko anong nakain ng ama ko at bigla nyang inanunsyo na magkakaroon ng battle for greatness.

The battle for greatness is not just a simple battle of power and strength. It is a battle for your life. In the battle for greatness, it's kill or be killed.

But since I am Firo, I don't care about it. It's just that I'm thinking about my members. I may look like I don't care about them, but it's the other way around. They're like family to me, so I'll make sure of their safety.

By group ang labanan sa battle for greatness. And when I say, gagawin ng lahat kahit mandaya pa sila para umangat, gagawin talaga nila.

Minsan hindi ko malaman anong pumapasok sa utak ng tatay ko. Papalapit na ang digmaan, pero heto kami, pag aawayin pa. Gusto niya bang iilang studyante lang ang lalaban sa oras ng digmaan? Tsk.

That old hag.