Chapter 63

Death's POV

We're on our way to Celestine Academy.

"I'm super excited, na talaga hihi." Kim said.

"Yeah, yeah. I miss my babes there." The ultimate Casanova said.

"Tsk. You're so malandi talaga iww." Kim said, but there was a hint of bitterness in her voice.

"Palibhasa kasi walang nagkakagusto sayo. Panget mo kasi, napaka arte pa. Kala mo naman kung sino." Drake said while eyeing Kim directly.

Kim bowed her head, and the next thing we knew she was crying for Pete's sake.

Drake suddenly feels uneasy.

"I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean it." He said and held Kim's hand, but she just shook it away.

I feel bad for her. I know what she feels towards this jerk. But knowing Drake? He's a goddamn Casanova; that's why Kim hides her feelings.

But she can't hide it from me. I know better.

"Don't touch me. You jerk! I hate you, I hate you!" Kim said, getting out of the car. Saktong nasa CU na kami.

Drake is about to follow her, but Sam stops him.

"Don't. Just let her cool down first." Sam said.

Lumabas na din ako ng kotse, I don't want to listen to their dramas. I've had enough. I'll go to my office first. It's been awhile, tsk. I want to surprise my staff. Let's see how they work without my presence.

I'm outside my office when I hear different voices. They're arguing. I push the door without them noticing it. Nakatalikod silang lahat sakin.

Hmm, I see. There are unfamiliar faces here. A transferee, I'm certain of it. But why is it that my brother didn't tell me about it?

"H-hindi ko po sinasadya Q-queen Hailey." The nerdy girl said.

Hailey? What a shit name!

"Anong hindi ha? Kita naman ng lahat na binuhos mo sa akin yung dala mong juice." The hailey girl shouted. Geez, anlapit nila sa isa't isa.

"H-hindi ko po t-talaga sinasadya Q-queen." The nerdy girl again defends herself.

Kelan pa nagkaroon ng Queen ang University ko?

"Shut up, you peasant! So, ano? Nabuhos lang yun ng ganun-ganun lang?" Hailey asked.

"T-tinulak po ka-" She wasn't able to finish because I cut her off.

"What's this?" The teachers and my dear Tita look at me in horror. Nakabalik na pala siya.

"Ah, eh" Tita said.

"Kakabalik ko lang, tapos ito maaabutan ko? What's with this mess?" I said, looking at Hailey, who was looking at me too.

"A-ah let me explain, pam-" Tita was cut off.

"Who are you?" Hailey asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Your worst nightmare, dear." I said with my usual poker face expression.

She's taken aback. She's afraid but composes herself.

"Really. Should I be scared now? Haha." That's right. Act like a brave one.

"Miss Alvarez, kung ako sayo manahimik ka na lang." Tita said.

"And why would I? Sino ba tong hampas-lupang 'to at para kayong nakakita ng multo nung dumating siya?" Oh, bitch, please.

"You're digging your own grave, Ms. Alvarez, I swear." You're right.

"Oh, come on! Takot kayo sa kanya? Who is this slut ba?" Since when did my school have this kind of bitch?

Nanlalaking mata namang nakatingin sa kanya ang mga teachers pati si Tita sabay tingin sa akin.

Who wouldn't be? If the nonsense student called the owner of the school a slut?

Because of their reaction, Hailey looked at me.

On the other hand,

In Hailey's mind, she wishes she didn't bother to look at the person behind her. She wants to get out already, but she can't move a bit. She's paralyzed by her deadly look.

"You just mess with the wrong person dear." The girl who just arrived said.

"J-just w-who are you?" Hailey managed to ask, kahit sa totoo lang nangangatog na ang tuhod niya.

"Demonica's the name. Owner of Celestine University." The girl informed.

"W-what? You're kidding, right?" Hailey asked nervously.

"Nah." She said and then found her seat.

Going back to Death's POV

"What happened here after I left?" I ask Tita.

"May mga nagpasaway na. They broke some of the rules." She said uneasily.

"It's your role as head to discipline them, isn't it?" It's her first and foremost role in this university.

"Y-yes." Stammering, eh?

"Then? How did it happen? Why did you tolerate Ms. Alvarez's attitude?" I asked again.

"I did not!" She said, trying to defend herself.

Even if she is my Tita, I don't care. It is her role to discipline each and every student here.

"And you, get out of here." I said to Hailey, pointing to the door.

Dali-dali naman siyang tumayo, kamuntikan pa nga siyang madapa, eh tsk.

"Who is she? Why did we have the same necklace?" Yeah, we have the same necklace. Nahagip ng paningin ko nung tumayo siya palabas. Yung necklace na sinasabi ni HM na suot daw ng prinsesa, meron ako nun mula pagkabata pa. Hindi ko rin alam saan galing ang kwintas ko, mula nagka-isip ako meron na ako nun.

"I—I don't know either." Sabi niya, pero hindi nakatakas sa akin ang pag-iwas niya ng tingin.

Lokohin mo na lahat Tita, wag lang ako. Oras na malaman kong may ginagawa kang hindi maganda, I won't hesitate to kill you.

"Really?" I smirk at her.

"Y-yes of course! Hehe. Masyado kang halata Tita.

"Okay then, I'll go ahead. Take care, Tita; someone might kill you." Alam kong hindi niya masyadong narinig ang huli kong sinabi.

"Okay, dear. Take care too." She said, and kissed my forehead. Another Liar.