Chapter 54

Firo's POV

Damn that girl, iwanan daw ba ako.

"Hey you, stand up and go to the infirmary." I said while eyeing Trina.

"W-what? H-hindi mo manlang ba ako tulungan?" Tsk, why would I?

"Nah." I said, leaving Trina behind.

Yes, it's true. Trina is my fiancée. Her dad told my parents that I had to marry Trina because, if not, her daughter would commit suicide. What kind of mindset do they have?

My parents agree with that for formality, but they said they'll do everything para hindi matuloy ang kasal. That pathetic bitch will do everything for her to have me. Gagawin pang excuse ang pagpapa-kamatay, so lame.

Her father loved her so much to the point na kahit anong hingiin niya ay ibibigay sa kanya kahit minsan hindi na tama. But nah! I don't care about her. I don't care whether she'll commit suicide or what. Am I that harsh? Well, yeah, I am.

I'll be the one to choose whom I'd like to be with, not my parents or even her.

Where is that ice girl, by the way? Tsk

"Paging royalties, please come to my office right away."

Ano na namang kelangan ng matandang yun? Royalties are allowed to roomed around the academy even during curfew hours. Unfair ba? Well, that's the reality. We are tasked with checking if the academy is safe for everyone kaya minsan pinapatawag kami kahit gabing-gabi na.

I was outside the headmaster's office when I noticed another presence. Maya-maya lang ay dumating na ang mga miyembro ko.

"Sabay-sabay na tayo pumasok." Yeah, whatever.

"Oh? Ano pang hinihintay niyo? Bagyo?" I looked at her. Napatikom naman siya ng bibig.

"Pwede bang magpahinga muna? Nakakapagod kayang tumakbo." Drake said while panting. Really?

"Why, kasi you hindi nag teleport?" Kim and her alien language.

"Bakit naman kasi tumakbo ka kung pwede naman mag teleport?" Flora asked.

"Hehe nakalimutan ko." Drake answered. Stupid.

"Tara na nga." Sam said, opening the door.

Nasa hulihan nila ako. Alangan namang makipagsabayan ako sa pagtutulakan nila kung sino mauunang pumasok.

"Oh buti naman at andito na kayo" Queen Alliyah said. 

"Waa mommy kong super ganda like me, you're andito hehe" Geez.

"Oh yes, kimmy baby." Sakit nila sa ulo.

I hate childish people. Would you mind transferring this POV to another person? I hate explaining, especially if the conversion is like this.