Chapter 43

Ezekiel's POV

Damn that girl. This is the first time in my life that someone has the guts to fight me bare-handed. And the worst thing is that she's a girl.

How did she manage to dodge all my attacks? And did I just say bare hands? Yeah right. She's not using her power. She fights me with her physical strength. Damn! Babae ba talaga yun? Hindi man lang tinablan ng charms ko tsk. Ibang klase talaga.

Instead of attending my first class, I went to the infirmary. I'm freaking sure that healer Ana will be surprised. Who wouldn't be? If the highest royalty got scratched, this would be alarming.

I really hate the guts of that girl. At ang pinagtataka ko lang din, bigla-bigla na lang nawala ang mga daggers. Ano yun, kusa silang nag dissolve? Yung mga daggers niya, they're different. Wala pa akong nakikitang ganun dito sa academy. And I admit, I was amazed.

That's what her dagger looks like

That's what her dagger looks like. I thought at first it was just a simple dagger, but when it hit me, damn, sobrang sakit ng sugat.

And the moment that girl left, that's also the moment the daggers were gone. Coincidence lang ba, or it's Demonica who dissolved it? Is that her power? Producing weapons? Maybe ganun na nga.

Tsk, why do I keep thinking about that little brat? Hindi naman talaga siya maliit. Sakto lang yung height niya. 5'8, I think?

Andito na pala ako sa tapat ng infirmary. I was about to knock pero naunahan ako ni healer Ana.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?" She asked hysterically.

"Nothing" I answered.

"Anong nothing, eh tignan mo nga 'yang itsura mo puro gas-gas." Tsk, it's just nothing really.

"Ano ba kasing pinaggagawa mong bata ka." 

"You sure you're okay?" Fuckin' okay.

I just closed my eyes, not minding her question. When she's done cleaning my cuts, I stand and I'm about to go out when she asks.

"I heard may transferee? Is it true?" She asked.

"Hmm"

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Why is she interested?

"Girl." She's about to ask again, pero lumabas na ako. I don't want to explain things regarding that brat.

"I see." I can still hear her outside the infirmary.

Healer Ana is somehow interested in her. Why is that? Why is she so mysterious to everyone? She is like a puzzle. A puzzle I would like to solve. My stay here at the academy will not be boring anymore.

I smile at that thought.