Chapter 80

Firo's POV

Tsk, here we go again. How many times do I have to remind you, author, that I don't like POVs? I just don't like having POVs because that Demonica girl makes me—ugh, she's making me crazy as fuck!

I'm currently inside my room. And I'm thinking about why she wants to train us. I mean, yeah, we know that she has this aura that shouts danger, but it's like she's underestimating us.

We are the royalties, for Christ's sake! And we've been into different hard trainings.

At isa pa, the moment Demonica said she's going to train us, I've seen my co-royalties lalo na yung mga naging ka gang niya before; it's like they're afraid. Afraid of what? Afraid of her? Or are they afraid of how she trains them?

I don't care about it anymore. All I have to do now is focus on our task of training other students.

Anyway, these past few days, I have seldom seen Hailey. I know she underwent training, but after the training, didiretso yun sa amin. Pero netong mga nakaraang araw miminsan ko nalang siya makita. I don't miss her okay? Nagtataka lang ako.

Besides, something really bothers me. Yung boses na narinig ko sa likod ng academy, it's really familiar. Parang narinig ko na iyon dati, but I can't remember where.

Dammit! Ganun na ba ako kahina at hindi ko manlang naramdaman ang prisensya ng kung sino man yun? Damn! Maybe kelangan ko na din talaga magtraining ulit. Pakiramdam ko kinakalawang nako.

I'm not the old Firo anymore. Fuck!

At isa pa talaga, nagiging madaldal na ako kahit sa isip ko lang. I've never been like this before. And I always speak English, but now? Just what the fuck is happening, Mark James Ezekiel Firo?

Napagpasyahan kong lumabas na muna ng kwarto at dumiretso sa paborito kung lugar dito sa academy.

This place really calms the heck out of me. The air here is very refreshing. And I also noticed that this is Demonica's favorite place, I think?

Dito ko naman kasi siya palaging nakikita.

And yes! This is the academy's garden. I have mentioned to you before that aside from the academy's garden, I have another place; it's something like my hideout, and it is inside the forbidden forest.

I don't care about the council and everything they say. I have my own rules. Isa pa, I can take care of myself and everything that the forest has inside. Last time, when Demonica was about to enter the forbidden forest, I stopped her. A lot of students have gone to enter that forest, but none of them get out alive. Pinalusot ko na lang na magagalit ang council tsk.

Pero that Demonica girl, ni hindi manlang natinag tsk. Kaya imbis na paalisin siya every time na nagagawi siya dito, mas ginusto ko nalang tignan ang maganda niyang mukha.

Damn! So gay, Firo.

She's the only girl in this academy who's not head over heels for me. Well, aside from the royalties.

She's quite unique in her own way. She has this "disobey me, and you'll be dead presence."

That's why I like her. Oh damn! Did I just say I like her? No! No! I mean, yes. But heck no!

Fuck that girl for making me like this! I'm so fucking doomed—really fucking doomed.

It's 3 a.m. in the morning, and I haven't slept a bit. Her face keeps popping into my mind. The way she handles the bullies is awesome.

The way she talks to my dad as if he is just a low-life creature is amazing. She talked to us royalties as if we were just normal students. It might be the reason why my dad put her in the star section.

I don't know her element yet, not even her ability, if she has any. In her fight with Trina during the battle royale, it feels like she was just playing her the whole time, not even breaking a sweat.

Just who are you, Demonica De Castro? What is your sole purpose upon entering Sky Academy? I don't even know if she's an enemy or an ally. I can't read her mind, not even once. Something is blocking me. Something is preventing me from knowing what's inside her head.

Someone is protecting her, not just a normal being. I wonder who it is.

After minutes of thinking about that girl, I didn't notice I had fallen asleep.