Chapter 11

Kent's POV

Tsk,  bakit ba binigyan pako ng pov ni author. I'm not into talking, halata naman siguro diba? 

Anyways,  Justine Kent Aguilar,  Kent for short. Nasabi na siguro ni Drake sa inyo kung ano at san kami galing. Si Drake paba? Drake and his mouth. 

We're here in the middle of walking when, oh, how can I describe her? Hmm, a clown? Is this the new generation's clothing? Her lipstick is too much. Compared to Death, this girl here is nothing with or without make-up.

"Hi handsome" she said seductively.

"Wanna come with me and have fun? " what kind of girl is she?

"Hey, I'm talking to you" She said this as she drew closer to me. Like wtf?

"Get off me or I'll kill you?" She's pale, but she becomes paler, and then she runs.

"Grabe ka talaga Kent, pati babae pinapatulan mo" si Drake habang umiiling

"Shut up!"

"Know what Kent? You and Queen is so bagay. What do you think drake hmm?" Kim said

"Yeah, pero mas bagay si Kent at si Sam hehe" Drake said while looking at me and Sam.

"What? Him/Her?" Samantha and I said in chorus. I call her Samantha paki niyo ba?

"No way! I would rather be single than paired with this cold-hearted man. tsk. " Sam

"Tsk, as if namang magkagusto ako sayo." Pero, parang nasaktan ako sa sinabi ko. What? Wtf? 

"Bakit may sinabi ba akon-" She wasn't able to finish what she was about to say when Kim cut her off.

"Its tama na guys. Let's hanap lead nalang. The last subject is approaching." approaching?

"Anong approaching Kim? Tanga getting near yun" Drake said

"No. It's approaching ba-ka" Kim

"Its getting near nga" Drake

"No! It's-/shut the fuck up!" sabay ulit naming sabi ni Samantha at nagkatinginan pero nauna siyang umiwas.

Finally, peace. They stop arguing their nonsense.

I was thinking, we have been living in the mortal world for years now, yet we can't still find the princess. I miss my element. Being here means concealing our elements. Normal people can't see us using it; they might freak out. Aside from that, our leader doesn't know about this, and I felt guilty for not telling her the truth.

Princess, wherever you are, please give us a sign.