Chapter 3

Someone's POV

I miss you so much my Princess. Sana nasa mabuting kalagayan ka ngayon. Mapatawad mo sana ako sa ginawa ko. Nagawa ko lamang iyon para sa kaligtasan mo.

Darating ang tamang panahon, makakabalik ka din sa totoo mong mundo. Sa mundo kung saan napapabilang ang isang katulad mo. Ang mundo kung saan tanggap ang iyong buong pagkatao.

Mahal na mahal kita. Mahal na mahal ka namin.

Another someone's POV

Sige lang magpakasaya ka muna ngayon Death dahil sa susunod na mga araw mawawala kana sa mundong ito. Masyado kanang maraming alam kaya kelangan ka nang patahimikin.

Sisiguraduhin kong sa pagkawala mo,ako ang susunod na mamumuno sa UG arena.

Death's POV

Akala niya ba hindi ko alam na balak niya akong pabagsakin? Wonder why I know? I'm Death fuckers!

I was in front of my laptop when my phone rang.

Don't the water grow the trees

Don't the moon pull the tide

Don't the stars light the sky

Like you need to light my life

"What?"

"Queenn" nailayo ko bigla sa tenga ko yung phone. What the fuck!!!

"Damn, I will kill you for real"tf! I think my eardrum is broken.

"Ah—eh—so-sorry Qu-ee-n" ba-ka.

"What do you need?" I'm now using my authoritative voice.

"Susunod kami sayo" ano namang balak ng mga 'to?

"Why?"

"Coz, we want to be with you. Yah know hehe" childish

"Do i have a choice?" wala din naman akong choice nagtanong pa.

"Wala hehe, sige na Queen ba-bye na mag aayos pako ng mga gamit ko" stupid girl

The one with whom I talked earlier is one of my gangmates. She is Alyssa Kim Villanueva. I don't want to discuss any further information about her. Tinatamad ako, bahala siyang magsabi sa inyo. You read it right. I have a gang, which is the Dark Phantom Gang. Our Gang is the Legendary one. Meaning we rank first around the world. Since then, no one has ever had a chance to defeat us.

There are a lot of gangs who want to dethrone us. They want to rule Underground Arena so badly by any means. One of them is the Venom Gang. They don't fight fair. They'll do everything to win. But sorry to burst their bubble; we are always a step ahead of them. They're leader Santi, seriously, Santi? Can't he think of another codename? He's obsessed with me. He'll kill every person who has a plan to approach me. That's how stupid he is.  And why I am explaining? Fuck! this is not so me! While ranting, my phone rang again, but it was an unknown number.

Don't the water grow the trees

Don't the moon pull the tide

Don't the stars light the sky

Like you need to light my life

"Who is this?" with my irritated voice.

"Relax dear, ang init ng ulo mo hahaha" who's this man? 

"Who are you?" somehow his voice is familiar.

"Hindi mo naba ako naalala? Aww how sad hahaha" seriously? What's so funny?

"Just tell me who the fuck are you mister" short tempered ako what do you expect? 

"Oh Bianca dear, you really have forgotten." no one calls me by that name aside from my family. And here comes this stupid stalker of mine calling me Bianca: nakakapang init ng ulo.

"Oh, natahimik ka yata? Hahaha wagkang mag alala, ikaw na ang isusunod ko" isusunod my ass.

"Fuck you! Whoever you are, just hide and don't ever let me see you. I'm gonna skin you alive " i hanged up the phone.

Just who the fuck is that? I know I heard that voice somewhere, but I can't remember when or where exactly. 

I badly need to unwind. I can barely restrain my anger at this moment. I went straight to my room and changed my clothes into a simple white shirt, black leather pants, and boots. I also put some eyeliner on and my hair into a ponytail.

I went downstairs and walked directly to the garage. I'm going to use one of my favorite big bikes this time. The Ducati Panigale V2. I'm going to visit Start the Fire. Start the Fire is one of the many bars I owned. How the hell did I come up with the name? Because, just like fire, I can kill you in an instant.