Chapter 2

Death's POV

Andito ako sa mall. While walking i heard these froglets talking.

"Ang ganda niya"—g1

"Yeah, she looks like a goddess"—g2

Coz I am biatch.

Author: Lakas ng hangin

Shut up Ms. A. Panget ka kasi.

Author: aba! gusto mong lunurin kita Bianca?

Don't call me that name. It sucks ya know? 

Author: tsk back to the story na nga lang

"Ang ganda niya pre"— boy1

"Mukhang masarap tol"—boy 2

Tsk bastos

"Dika papatulan niyan tol hahaha"— boy 3

At least you know. 

"Slut"—Girl na mukhang clown. Her foundation and make up is too much geez.

"Yeah, attention seeker. She make agaw the pansin of the boys"—The second clown girl said.

Wtf! Did you understand her?

"Yes sis hindi naman maganda. Mas maganda pa nga tayo dyan eh"—girl 3

"Bitch, famewhore"—girl 4

And because of that, I approached them.

"What did you just said clowns?" I was emphasizing the word clowns. They look pathetic.

"How dare you bitch. You don't have karapatan to sabi that to us" The conyo girl said

"Funny bitch"

"What's nakakatawa hah? Your nakulangan paba the attention you nakuha at you make lapit pa to us?" dugtong na sabi ni conyo girl

"First of all, I'm not a bitch, second what's funny? Well, it's your face. You look like a coloring book tsk." Galit na galit silang nakatingin sakin. Yung mga taong nakarinig sa sinabi ko nagtatawanan.

Umalis na ako dun wala akong mapapala sa kanila. I can still hear them shouting nonsense but, nevermind. Pasalamat nga sila at kinausap ko sila.

If you're wondering why I am such a talkative person, don't get me wrong; it's just inside my head and bruh I'm talking to myself.

Dumiretso nako sa National bookstore. Bibili ako ng mga pwedeng gamitin bukas. As I reached the end corner, something got my attention. So I decided to get it. The moment I touch the book—yes, it's a book—I feel something weird. It feels like something got inside my body. I didn't mind it though, and went to the cashier to pay. 

"Ay ma'am, wala po kaming gantong book po, san nyo po siya banda nakuha?" The cashier girl asked.

"At the end corner, right side." I said.

"Hindi po sa amin yan ma'am, sa inyo nalang po mukhang naiwan wala naman din pong naghanap." Cashier girl

She handed me the book and punched the other books I picked.

"1,272 po lahat ma'am." She then said.

"Here" As I hand her the card. I don't have cash; I forgot to bring some. After swiping it, the cashier gave it back to me. Alangan namang itago niya diba? Hindi naman sa kanya yun. 

"Thank you ma'am, come again" She said smiling. And as a sign of respect, I nod at her and left.

Mamaya ko nalang iisipin yung about sa book. Mukhang wala naman din akong mapapala kung sa National Bookstore ako magtanong tsk.

As I am approaching the mall's garage, I can still hear people mumbling, but the hell do I care? The moment I got inside my car, I drove fast home.