Chapter 21

Firo's POV

Today is our first day at Celestine University. Celestine, why do I feel that it sounds so familiar, but I can't remember where I heard it?

Flora and Winnona are still sleeping since it's only 4 a.m. Unfamiliar auras woke me up. Not just unfamiliar but dark auras. I know who they are and what they need. We need to find those idiots and return to the academy as soon as possible.

If the book of prophecy is now open and giving us warning, then we need to get ready for the Blood Moon War. But how are we going to defeat the Dark Lord if the princess is dead? How are we going to win this war if nobody can defeat and seal the Dark Lord back to where it belongs?

Yes! I am a prince, but my element is not enough. Our elements, as elementals, are not enough to defeat him. We don't have the celestial bond, we don't have the blood magic, and we can't absorb the Dark Lord's power; only the princess has it.

Come on, Firo. Ngayon ka paba panghihinaan ng loob? Damn! I ought to fight until my last breath to avenge her death. Now that the prophecy has been awakened, we need to fight. We need to give our best; we need to do everything that stops him from owning what is not his in the first place.

I was cut off when Butler George spoke.

"Naramdaman mo din iyon mahal na prinsipe tama?" Why did he ask if he already knew the answer? tsk

"Yeah" i said out of respect.

"Naramdaman siguro nila ang barrier na ginawa ni HM sa paligid ng mansion" butler George added.

"Wake those two; we need to find the other royalties."

"Masusunod po Mahal na Prinsipe." too formal.

While eyeing everything inside this mansion I heard their footsteps.

"Good morning lead" Flora greeted.

"Morning lead" Winnona said

"Morning. Get ready; we need to go to Celestine University. Dark auras were everywhere outside this mansion earlier. The Dark Lord is moving, and, you know what I mean, those royalties are in danger." It's true. The Dark Lord sent his goons to kidnap elementals who had the element he thought was useful for him.

"Target kayo ng Dark Lord ngayon, kaya mag iingat kayo." butler George said.

"Bat pa kasi nakalabas yan hmp." tsk

After the war during our parents' time, the Dark Lord was sealed by the princess' mother. She was able to send him to the Dark Realm. They thought he couldn't escape, knowing he was badly wounded and almost dead. Little did they know, he was letting himself heal while waiting for his perfect timing. And here he comes after decades of hiding and killing elementals and absorbing their elements.

"Nakahanda na po ang sasakyan niyo papuntang Celestine University mga kamahalan." butler George informed us.

"Sino po ang magmamaneho?" Flora asked.

"Ako po Mahal na prinsesa. Ihahatid ko po kayo at susunduin din mamaya pagtapos ng klase." 

"Maraming salamat po butler George" Winnona said and bow.

"What are we waiting for? We're wasting time," I said, walking directly to the door.

"Sabi nga po namin lead, aalis na hehe" tsk stupid.

Minutes have passed, and we are inside the car.

"Pakikabit po ang seatbelt, baka po masita tayo. Alam niyo naman, iba ang pamamaraan nila dito sa mundo ng mga normal na tao." butler George said.

"Malayo po ba dito yung papasukan namin bulter George?" Flora and her unending question.

"Hindi naman po mahal na prinsesa. Siguro pinakamatagal na ang 30 minutes na biyahe kung hindi traffic." butler George answered.

While going to CU, I remembered why Celestine was so familiar. Her name has Celestine on it. I used to call her Celestine whenever I annoyed her.

Damn! I miss her so much. I failed to protect her; I failed my promise.