Chapter 29

Firo's POV

I laid my head in my chair when I felt this strong aura again. She's really something; I know that.

Suddenly the door opened, and there I saw—what's her name again? Deminesia? Dementia? Demonica? Right, it's Demonica. Surely, her parents already knew since she was little how she grew up tsk.

"Ms. Pauline is coming!" one of our classmates shouted.

"Good morning class" 

"Good morning, ma'am." They greeted in unison, well, except me and that Demon girl.

"Today I will group you into three groups. First grou-" Ms. Pauline wasn't able to finish what she was about to say.

"Sorry ma'am we're late." Oh, here they are. Our mission.

"It's okay. But don't do it again! Now, take your seat." Ms. Pauline said.

"Yes ma'am!" Drake said saluting.

"Let's contin-" she was cut off again.

"Sorry ma'am we're late hooo" Flora said while panting.

"Where have you been, the two of you?" Our professor asked.

"Ah, eh, nag iikot po ma'am. Hindi po namin napansin ang oras. Sorry po." Flora said, bowing her head.

"Ano pa bang magagawa ko? Sige na take your seat." This professor is so kind, that's why her students don't listen.

"Thank you, ma'am." Flora and Winnona said.

"Psst leader"

"What?" I ask, using my cold tone.

"Ayan sila Kent, oh." I have eyes.

"Yeah"

"Okay. So wala naman na sigurong sisingit no? Let's continue now with our groupings," Ms. Pauline said.

No answer.

"Our first group: Kent, Drake, Samantha, Kim, Flora, Winnona, Mark, and last but not least, Ms. De Castro." Nice! The demon girl, I smirk.

"Lead, ka grupo natin si ate ganda hehe" Flora said while giggling. She looks stupid.

"Our group two: The three best friends you know who you are, so I don't have to mention your names."

"Yes ma'am." They're the ones who bullied that demon girl. Girls and their problems.

"Okay, you will be with Mr. Reyes, Ms. Veran, Mr. Fernandez, Mr. De Castro, and Ms. Cruz. The last group will be those who have not been called yet. You can go to your respective groupings now." Our professor instructed.

Mr. De Castro?

"We're thinking the same lead." Tsk

"Hala baka boyfriend niya?" Mentioning that boyfriend thingy, I have the urge to kill whoever that is. Napahigpit ang hawak ko sa papel na nasa kamay ko ngayon.

"Or baka naman asawa na Win. Same surname, eh." Flora added. These two really want me to cut their tongues.

"Kung nakakamatay lang ang tingin bulagta nayan." Drake said out of nowhere.

Hindi ko napansing nakalapit na pala ang unggoy na 'to.

"It's settled then. All you have to do is perform in our upcoming Celestine Ball. Kayo na ang bahala kung anong gagawin niyong performance. Everyone should participate. Bye Class!" Ms. Pauline said and then left.

"Hi leader, hehe." I look up to see Drake waving his hand. What now?

"Why po kayo nandito?" Kim asked.

"What do you think?" I'm not in the mood to answer her question.

"Ah si HM no?" Drake

"Yes. Pinapasabi niya na bumalik na kayo sa academy kasi we need to train daw." Winnona explained.

"And one more thing: the book of prophecy is open again, giving us warning."

"Wh-at, how come?" Same question, Sam.

"I dunno exactly. Basta ang sabi ni headmaster sa amin hanapin kayo at bumalik ng academy as soon as possible." It's Flora. Nakikinig lang ako sa kanila.

"So how about Death?" Death?

"Who's Death?" I asked. I'm intrigued.

"Actually, may gang kami at leader namin si Death" Gang ha? I smirked at that thought.

"So, when do you plan to tell her? Or him?" Winnona asked.

"Her" I see. She might be strong. Knowing these idiots, they'll probably choose a much more capable leader.

"Waaa, I want to meet her. I think she's so cool." Yeah. Usually, gang leaders are probably men.

"You don't have to." I was glued to my seat upon hearing that voice. Damn! It's her.

"Lead, w-hat are you doing here?" Kent asked while stammering.

"What do you think? This is our classroom idiot." Now I know why my members chose her to be their gang leader.

"Yeah." Even Kent is intimidated by her aura.

"You can go. I don't mind." She said with her usual poker face expression.

"U-uhm you sure, Queen?" Kim asked.

"Queen?/Queen what?" Winnona and Flora said in unison.

"Ah, hehe. Yep, aside from being our leader, she is also the Queen of the Underground Arena." Drake explained almost in a whisper. That explains why.

"Yeah" She said and walked to the door.

"O-okay"

She was almost at the door when I noticed something in her hair. It is gold in color with a touch of rainbows. Almost the same with her hair. But her hair was not black; instead, it was all gold and rainbows. I don't know how to describe it, but it was like that.

"So it's settled. We're going back to the academy tomorrow night" I said, not minding what I saw.

"W-what? Bukas na agad? Huhu hindi ba pwedeng mag-ikot muna lead?" Flora and her unending rants.

I stare at her coldly.

"Sabi ko nga bukas na hehe." Tsk. Idiot.

"Guys, did you feel that?" Drake asked, and we all nodded at him.