Epilogue

Firo's POV

It has been a roller coaster ride for all of us, especially for that girl. Damn! I miss her so much. But she's not here anymore, and it's my fault. Habang-buhay kong pagsisisihan ang nagawa ko sa kanya.

It has been a week since I woke up, and I'm currently here in our kingdom, so as the other royalties since they visited me. The bloody war is over, and a lot of people have lost their loved ones.

"Have you noticed?" Flora asks.

"Noticed what?"

"The sky. It has been so gloomy for the past years, but look at it now; it seems so alive," Flora explained.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

"I miss her so much," Kim said, and she started sobbing.

Who wouldn't? But damn! It's my fault that she's not here with us. And I will forever blame myself for it.

A short flashback about what really happened to Firo,

"Oh hi, my dear fiance, what are you doing here?" Hailey asks, habang nakalingkis ang dalawa niyang kamay sa braso ko.

"I am not your fiance and will never be. Put that in mind." She acted like she was hurt but later grinned at me.

"So, what are you doing here again? Don't tell me, kumakampi ka na sa amin? Well, that's a good idea, matutuwa ang ama ko niyan." Dream on, bitch.

"Bring me to him." She giggled sabay hila sa akin.

After a few minutes of walking, we finally arrived. Hailey opened the door.

"Hi Dad, our visitor has arrived. Please don't kill him. He will be my husband soon," She said.

"Leave." Hailey stilled and followed afterward.

"Leave her alone, Sulivan. Hindi siya kasali sa gulong 'to." Alam kong alam niya kung sino ang tinutukoy ko. I managed to catch Hailey talking to him about her last time. On how they're planning to execute her dahil sa kagustuhan ni Hailey na mawala siya sa landas niya.

"She is. The moment she steps foot in Sky Academy and manages to be at the highest section, she is Firo," Sulivan, the highest king's brother, said. Yes, I know about him. He was once our parents's enemy, and they managed to seal him but were able to break the seal.

"She doesn't have any idea about everything. And I will not allow you to hurt her, not on my watch, Sulivan," I said as I gritted my teeth in annoyance.

"Matabas ang dila mo bata. Baka nakakalimutan mong nasa teritoryo kita?" I don't care. I can fight and kill thousands of his men if I want to.

"Do you think I care?" I said.

"I will not hurt her, under one condition." Whatever that is, alam kong kapahamakan ang hatid. At hindi nga ako nagkamali.

A black smoke traveled to me and entered my body. My attribute was in chaos the moment it got inside me. Nagkaroon ako ng idea kung ano iyon, pero pinagsawalang bahala ko nalang dahil alam ko ang kakahayan ko. Yun ang akala ko.

Wala akong pasabing lumabas ng silid ni Sulivan, at tinahak ang landas pabalik ng academy. As I entered the barrier, my whole being experienced a penetrating pain, kasabay ng pagwawala ng kapangyarihan ko. Damn this!

Why did I let him enter my body? Now these are the consequences, but I don't care. As long as she's okay, then I'm good.

I am currently inside my room when I'm in pain again. This time, it's not tolerable anymore. Fuck! The strongest mage in Sky Academy is experiencing this shit at this moment. I got out of our dorm and was about to head straight to the forbidden forest when Faith just fucked the hell out of me.