Chapter 27[Ability?]

Death's POV

I don't have to give you a flashback on everything that's happening 'coz I'm sleepy.

I was leaning on my chair when I heard voices. They're not my classmates. Different voices, laughing, talking, annoying each other, and many more. I lift my head to see if my classmates also hear those voices, but it seems like they don't.

The voices I heard might be coming from the field since that's the place where there are a lot of students taking their PE. classes. But the field is too far from here, so why do I hear them? Is this some sort of ability? Hearing someone's voice? If yes, then it's cool. I can use this against my opponents. A smirk formed on my lips. Nice.

I know it's weird to have this kind of ability thingy, but it's also worth it. Knowing that I'm a Mafia queen can be an advantage.

Sa lalim yata ng iniisip ko, hindi ko na napansing ako nalang pala mag-isa dito sa room. I didn't even hear the bell ring. Ang mga ka gang ko? I don't know where they are. I don't hella care; they lied. And I hate liars.

Lumabas ako ng classroom namin. Gusto kung magpahangin, and I know you know where that is. I love peaceful places, and it's the only place in the academy that offers it.

I arrive at the garden and sit on the top branch of the tallest tree here. I want to sleep; besides, my class will be in the next 2 hours.

Naalimpungatan ako nung may narinig akong naguusap sa baba. Oh, the famous transferees. What are they doing here? Ruining my peaceful sleep, eh?

Until I heard something that did not surprise me anymore.

"Kelan kaya natin mahahanap ang mga ugok na yun? Kelangan na nating bumalik sa academy para mag training. Malalagot tayo kay headmaster neto" the girl with ash brown-colored hair.

"Yeah. Why don't we try to contact Kent using telepathy?" My ex-gangmate?

"Oo nga no? Bakit hindi natin naisip agad yun witch" Witch? And telepathy? Oh, they came from different dimensions same with my ex-gangmates, as they say.

"Duh kelan kaba nag isip alitaptap? Tsaka wag mo nga akong tawaging witch. Baka may makarinig pa sa ating taga Dark Academy." Oh, I see. Now my curiosity is at its highest level.

"Alitaptap ka diyan, sa ganda kung to?" 

"Manahimik ka na nga lang diyan."

"Try using your telepathy on Kent."

"Wait." The girl with caramel-colored hair closed her eyes.

Minutes have passed, and then she opens it.

"I can't; something is blocking his mind," she said.

"Try Samantha, Kim, or Drake. Baka isa sa kanila naka bukas ang isip." Now I'm certain that they really are referring to my ex-gangmates. They know each other, ha?

"Idiots, what do you think you're doing?" that boy named Mark said out of nowhere.

Earlier, I called him Ezekiel, but I don't know why. It was as if I were remembering something I had forgotten a long time ago.

"Ay kabayo! Lead naman, nanggugulat ka." the ash-brown-colored girl said.

"I said, what are you doing?" he then asked again in a serious tone.

"Uhm, ano po, we're trying to contact the other royalties using telepat-" She wasn't able to continue what she was about to say when I think she remembered something based on her expression. Eyes wide open.

"Waaa, sorry lead, we forgot, huhu."

"HM told us not to use our abilities as much as possible, but you two are using telepathy to contact those idiots? Just what the fuck are you thinking, ha?" He's angry, and I can feel it.

This Ezekiel guy has some effect on me. My heart beats fast, and a lot of scenes just pop up in my head that I don't know where they came from. Who is he?

The girl with named Flora is about to say something when she suddenly look around.

"Win, did you feel it?" 

"Someone is watching us" Flora and Winnona said in chorus. But I know that Ezekiel felt it the moment he stepped inside the garden, but he ignored it. Maybe he knows that I am not their enemy. Sino paba sa tingin niyo ang kasama nila sa garden? Nauna ako sa kanila dito, and I know no one was here except me before they arrived.

"Tsk stupid' their leader said.

He looked directly at my position, but I think I have unlocked another ability. He can't see me. Nakakunot ang noo niyang nakatingin sa pwesto ko.

I might as well try to close my eyes and imagine that I am inside my car.

I close my eyes. Minutes have passed, and then I feel something. Is this for real? I am really inside my car. What the fuck? I mean, how? My parents are both mortals, unless they hide something from me.

Tsk, dagdag iisipin na naman.