Chapter 31

Firo's POV

"Guys, did you feel that?" Drake asked, and we all nodded at him.

"I think that panget na Dark Lord knows na kung nasaan tayo" The conyo in our group said.

"And he sent his allies to capture us." Sam's right. That Dark King, he's getting on my nerves.

"Mommy, ayuko pa pong mawala sa mundo huhu. Madaming babae ang iiyak." Idiot, he's not helping.

"Manahimik ka nga drake! You're so maingay, and excuse lang ah, you're not gwapo like iww mukha kang monkey." What's with her tongue?

"Anong monkey? Hoy panget, madaming nagkakagusto sa mukhang to no."

"Aba't hoy wag nga ikaw assuming unggoy."

"Panget"

"Unggoy"

"Pang-"

"Shut up!" They really are stupid.

"Sor-ry Lead, hehe" Drake said, showing me his peace sign.

"Tsk"

"Instead of arguing, maybe it's better to find those assholes" Kent said, and I later agreed.

"Buhay kapa pala Kent, hehe."

"Shut up, Drake."

"Sabi ko nga. Bat ba angsusungit niyo hmp" Drake said while stomping.

"Let's go" I said as I walked away from their nonsense.

"They are in the garden" Kent said. He's like the second version of me. Nice.

Garden hmm. I wonder who owns that aura I felt the last time we went there. I can't tell if it is an enemy or if someone from our dimension pretends to be one of these mortals living here. Humihina naba ako? Or sadyang magaling lang magtago ng aura ang taong 'yun?

We're getting near the garden, and I can feel a tremendous amount of dark power. At hindi nga ako nagkamali.

"Oh? Hindi na pala natin kelangan hanapin ang mga royalties. They're here, haha."

"What do you want?" You're asking the obvious idiot.

"We're here to uhm kill you, wahaha." Tsk stupid.

"What kill? The Dark Lord said kaya na we have to capture them and bring them to our kingdom." She's the other version of Kim, ansasakit nila sa ulo.

"You think you can?" Sam

"Oh yes, beautiful" the other stupid creature said, winking at Sam.

"Yuck! It's not bagay to you to kindat-kindat my friend." Here comes the conyo queen.

"What?" Hindi niya yata naintindihan

"Wala, you're so bingi naman hmp." Ano bang meron sa dila nila? 

"Magdadaldalan nalang ba kayo?" The light brown-haired guy asked.

"Oh seth, andiyan kapa pala?"

"What do you think?" Seth daw

"Gustuhin ko mang patayin kayo kaso hindi pa pwede. I'll wait 'til our Lord disposes you without powers, and that's the time I'll kill you with my own hands, lalo kana." The Seth guy said, looking at me angrily.

"Uy Seth I'll handle kuyang pogi ha." I know what she's thinking.

"No. I know you Megan." Seth said.

"Tsk. Oo nalang seth" She said.

"Sumama kayo ng maayos sa amin para hindi na kayo masaktan" This Seth guy is strong; I can feel it. He is the rumored right-hand of the Dark King. He has something on his sleeves.

"Ganun ba kami ka hina sa paningin niyo? Na hahayaan namin kayong saktan kami?" Drake said in a serious tone.

Drake is a happy-go-lucky guy. But when he's in a situation like this, he knows how to be serious, and that's what I like about him.

"You're so sayang; I like you, pa naman." It's not bagay to you. Ay piste, nahahawa nako sa mga conyong to.

"Pft." We are eyeing Kim since she's trying hard not to laugh.

"Ha-haha, lea-der hahaha." What's with her?

"What?"

Oh, what the fuck! She might be reading my mind, stupid Firo.

"Sabi kasi ni Leader sa isip nya na-" I cut her off.

"Shut up, or else I'll burn you."

"Hehe sabi ko nga tatahimik na" 

"Capture them, masyado na tayong nagsasayang ng oras dito." He said, but before his smoke touched us, Kent had already created a barrier around us.

That smoke contains poison. Once inhaled, it will make you sleep and drain your energy. I know that since I used to study their abilities.