Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Before going through the book

On the busy road, a young man kept pulling the people around him to sell him a novel.

"Gu Xing, this novel is so beautiful. You really must read it. The feelings in it are so infatuated! I feel like falling in love after reading it. Hey, when will someone love me like this?" the young man sighed.

Not only did Gu Xing run around for a living every day, but he also had to endure the pressure from his friends every day. He was already a little irritated. However, since the other party was his only friend, he still endured the irritation and became a little helpless. promised,

"Okay, send me the title of the book and I'll read it when I get back."

Gu Xing's good friend is gay, and so is he himself. He usually reads some Danmei articles, but Gu Xing reads less. He is more focused on life and does not think that he can live a happy life as a husband like in the book. Life is prepared for a single life.

After all, he has been walking on the gay road for so long, and he has never seen anyone he likes. He might as well save some pension money to save himself from having to beg under the overpass when he gets old.

When he got home, Gu Xingcai discovered that his friend had sent him the name of the book. I bet you were so affectionate that you would blame Mary Sue when you heard the name.

He has almost completed his work at the company today, and does not need to go home to work overtime. He cooked porridge in the pot for dinner, and the rest of the time is his own time.

Gu Xing went to the official website to search for the book, opened a chapter and planned to read it casually. This was also to avoid being unable to say anything when his friend discussed the plot with him the next day.

But when he read the middle part of this article, Gu Xing's face was already wrinkled into a bitter melon.

There is no other reason. Isn't this just a pure scumbag novel?

...

He should know his friend's taste, so why did he actually accept his Amway?

In the book, Gong has a male supporting character who fights side by side and loves him deeply, and the main character Shou, who is like a little white flower, is wavering among them. As a result, the weak protagonist Shou is bullied by the male supporting character, bullied by others, and after being bullied in various ways. I wanted to give up the attack several times, but rushed out without hesitation when the attack was in danger. Then I was moved to attack for a day or two, and then continued to be attacked.

Gu Xingren was all numb.

He just wanted to know, could anyone really read this kind of book?

Out of curiosity, Gu Xing opened the comment area and took a look.

Very good, he was scolding everywhere he looked, so it turned out that it wasn't him who had the problem.

Just when he was about to quit the book, Gu Xing scanned a comment that scolded the author for changing the text and making her lose money.

Gu Xing put away his cell phone. The porridge in the kitchen was already ready. He went over to get a bowl and sat alone in the living room to eat.

It was only nine o'clock after dinner, and there was still a while before going to bed.

Gu Xing was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone, holding the mobile phone with his slender snow-white fingers. He seemed to be able to see some beautiful outlines in the dark night.