Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Stop talking to me

The next day, Gu Xing came out of the room with big dark circles under his eyes and happened to bump into Ji Han, who had a cold expression on his face.

It was a meal for both of them.

Gu Xing took the initiative to greet Ji Han with a gentle and gentle tone, "Brother Ji Han, good morning."

Ji Han gave Gu Xing a cold look, ignored him, turned around and walked to the balcony.

Gu Xing:......

Tsk, so cold. Fortunately, the target of my mission is not you, otherwise I would be a loser.

Yu Chengzhou and Pan Yanqing also happened to come out of the room, but they both looked at each other in silence, looking very lethargic.

Gu Xing thought of the reminder that the protagonist's happiness level had dropped last night. He was so angry that his teeth itched. He walked over and asked with some concern, "What happened to you last night? You don't look very good."

The two men looked at Gu Xing at the same time, and finally looked away unnaturally. Pan Yanqing's eyes were a little red, and he replied in an uneasy low voice, "Nothing happened."

After he finished speaking, he tilted his head, his eyes turned red, and his thin lips tightened, all of which showed his master's displeasure.

Yu Chengzhou also looked a little embarrassed and pushed Gu Xing, "Children, what do we have to do? We are just too tired these days. Are you hungry? Let's go and cook."

Gu Xing was so perfunctory, what kind of kid was he?

Neither of them wanted to talk, and he couldn't coax the person to the right condition. He could only take the initiative to walk up to Pan Yanqing after Yu Chengzhou left to cook, and called the protagonist who was in a trance to stop him.

"Brother Yanqing, are you okay? I see that you are in a very bad state of mind. Do you want to sit down and rest for a while?"

Pan Yanqing was still thinking about what happened last night. No matter how little someone took the initiative to take part in something, they would still be rejected and accused of not loving themselves. They would be sad.

Pan Yanqing couldn't help biting his lip when he thought about the two of them lying in the bed with their bodies clearly separated last night. The more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable he became, until Gu Xing called out.

He looked at Gu Xing and smiled reluctantly, "I'm fine, I just had a little insomnia last night and didn't get a good rest."

"Oh, then sit down and rest for a while, and I'll get you a bottle of water."

With that said, Gu Xing was about to get up, but was stopped by Pan Yanqing, "Hey, no need, I have porridge and soup in the morning, and I'm not thirsty, so there's no need to waste water."

"oh."

Gu Xing sat back again. He always felt that the protagonist was extremely depressed. After thinking about it, he said pointedly, "My brother has a straight personality. If he says something to make you unhappy, don't worry about it." ."

Pan Yanqing didn't seem to expect that Gu Xing would see it. He was stunned when he heard it. After a moment, he smiled miserably and said, "Okay, I won't take it to heart. Even if I take it to heart, what can I do?"

He seemed to want to confide something to Gu Xing, but a dark shadow passed in front of him. Pan Yanqing looked up blankly and saw Ji Han, sitting on the sofa opposite.