Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Rewarding Candy

He is an ordinary person with no special powers. Because the system is too complicated, other than chatting with him and recording the happiness points of the protagonist, there is no use for him.

He couldn't even give him the golden finger that other book wearers must have.

So much so that now he has no ability to protect himself when encountering zombies.

Gu Xing's nervous palms were sweating, and his eyes were fixed on the sizable zombie with a rotten face on the car window. The zombie almost covered the car window, but there was still a little space left. Gu Xing glanced over with his peripheral vision, and suddenly , his expression paused, and he looked away a little bit in disbelief, and then his whole person became a little dull.

He saw... from other places, from all directions, zombies with hideous faces and rotting bodies were walking towards him one after another, and their target was him!

"No, there are so many of you, how can I alone be enough? It's not necessary!"

Gu Xing went crazy. There were so many zombies that could just carry this car away. He couldn't imagine what it would be like for these zombies to bite him together. Just thinking about it made people scared. It was better to go back. Being in a vegetative state!

The zombie on the car window couldn't understand what he was saying, and kept making weird sounds from his mouth. His screams were different from those of other zombies. Gu Xing suddenly remembered that in the book, the zombies' screams would also follow. The zombies at the highest level can even speak human language and are no different from humans.

So... this is a high-level zombie? High-level zombies that can summon other low-level zombies? !

Cousin, didn't they go in to find this zombie? This zombie didn't fight them inside, but instead appeared at his place? !

God was going to kill him, and Gu Xing felt that he might die here.

The zombie has no human emotions and cannot understand what he is saying. All he knows is to knock on the car window. Maybe it will not be long before the car window is broken.

As long as the other party can understand human speech, he can still say something to delay time.

But they are just zombies, zombies without thoughts.

Gu Xing looked at the red eyes of the zombie on the car window. The other party suddenly knocked harder on the car window twice, as if he was angry. He looked directly at it. There was a slight tearing sound, and a line suddenly appeared on the car window. crack.

It's not big, but it indicates that zombies will soon be able to break through the window.

System No. 1 obviously also discovered the seriousness of the matter, but its authority was not enough for it to help Gu Xing. It was anxiously circling next to Gu Xing. After a while, the flashing yellow ball made a sad voice, "You It must be the earliest host to die in the host world!"

Gu Xing:......

You don't need to say anything if you can't speak, thank you.

He found a baseball bat somewhere and wanted to make a desperate struggle.

The zombies in this city are all controlled by the high-level zombie above him. As long as he kills it, the other low-level zombies will be nothing more than a pile of loose sand. Maybe... they won't all surround him like this again?

"Bang", a hole was made in the car window by the zombies. Gu Xing's pupils tightened. When he saw the hand with long black nails reaching in, he couldn't help but use all his strength to hit his hand with a sap.