Chapter 23

Chapter 23 I can't even protect you

Ji Han raised his eyebrows and glanced at him, "Give me all your supplies?"

Gu Xing's heart was bleeding, and he felt that he should be more responsible. He was the one who took the initiative. Although Ji Han hugged him later for some reason, he was the one who caused the headache, so most of the fault was his. , he had to admit that it was reasonable to give him some compensation, so he nodded firmly to Ji Han.

Seeing that Gu Xing was serious, Ji Han couldn't help but sneered, his tone unclear, "Do you think I'm coveting your supplies?"

There were constant knocks on the door, and the sunlight shining through the window was bright and dazzling. It was obviously almost noon.

Gu Xing pursed his lips nervously, "Then what do you want?"

Ji Han frowned slightly when he saw that he seemed to be very stubborn about giving him something. He wanted to withdraw from Gu Xing's arms a little to see what he was thinking, but as soon as he moved out a little, he succumbed to the warm embrace and shrank back again. gone back.

He slept too comfortably last night, which made him feel weak when he woke up.

Tsk, he leaned on Gu Xing's side, his voice was still lazy, "Why do you want to give me something?"

"Ah, I, I didn't sleep properly last night, which may have affected you, so I want to apologize to you."

Speaking of sleeping irregularly, he silently glanced at his dirty hands, which were pressed down on his waist by Ji Han, very frivolous!

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it. I just didn't move easily because I was afraid of waking you up."

Gu Xing hurriedly retracted his hand and explained.

The warm embrace and the good smell were far away together, making Ji Han feel a little more irritable for no reason.

Only now did he understand that Gu Xing felt that holding him was an offense to him, so he wanted to send him supplies to make amends.

Ji Han lowered his head, and his long and thick eyelashes trembled slightly. After a while, he sat up from the quilt, leaned against the bed, looked down at Gu Xing, "I don't want anything, you say I don't mind."

"ah?"

Gu Xing was a little sluggish. Whether it was in his memory or the description in the original novel, Ji Han was not such a generous person.

He is stingy and has a bad temper, and he hates direct physical contact with others. If he violates his taboo and does not apologize properly, he will not let it go easily.

Gu Xing was afraid of causing trouble. He just came to do the mission. He could not be resurrected if he died in the mission world. This was a world where the strong were respected. He wanted to live no matter what, so...he wanted to please Ji Han and give him He apologized, but Ji Han said he didn't mind those things.

You don't mind if he hugs him all night?

But didn't Ji Han only allow his cousin to touch him?

Gu Xing was so confused that he even wanted to call out System No. 1, shake his ball and ask it, why is the villain's character so different from the one in the book? Not only the villains, but also the characters of other protagonists are slightly different from those in the book.

"What's the matter? I told you I don't mind. Of course, if you insist on giving me those supplies, I can accept it."

Ji Han teased Gu Xing.