Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Still can’t sleep

The person who had just laid down suddenly sat up again, and Ji Han's hand paused as he closed the door.

"You haven't slept yet?"

He looked normal.

There was no sarcasm in the rare words, it was just a simple question.

Gu Xing pinched the quilt nervously and responded, "Ah, I'll go to bed soon."

The two looked at each other speechless again.

Ji Han withdrew his hand from the handle, leaned slightly on the door frame, and tilted his chin towards the bed, "How can we sleep?"

Gu Xing looked at his side, then at the other side, and subconsciously stepped back, "I sleep here, you sleep over there, I sleep very honestly, you don't have to worry, of course, if you are really worried, , you can put a pillow in the middle to block it."

Ji Han walked over slowly, put his slender jade-like hands on the buttons on his neck, and quietly unbuttoned one, revealing a bit of his delicate and beautiful neck, "Why should I be worried?"

Gu Xing:......

Because he suddenly remembered that Ji Han was gay and so was he.

This was equivalent to two people with mutually attracted sexual orientations sleeping together. Of course he felt that Ji Han would be worried.

After all, he is the second male lead who likes the protagonist Gong. Later, after he darkened and turned into a pure and crazy villain, he is still obsessed with the protagonist Gong. He will only keep hurting and hitting the protagonist, but he is reluctant to touch the protagonist Gong, even for the sake of the protagonist Gong. Protect yourself like jade.

Such a person... wouldn't want to sleep with someone other than the protagonist, right? Even if it's just the same bed, if I don't pay close attention now, will he hate me when he thinks about it when he turns evil in the future?

"Well...just, we just sleep in the same bed. I don't want you to misunderstand." What he said was so baffling that Gu Xing felt embarrassed himself, and a blush crept up his neck.

"Misunderstanding? Why misunderstanding? Do you like men?"

Let’s just say, don’t all the main characters in this novel like men? you still need to ask?

"Do you not like it?"

Gu Xing asked rhetorically.

Ji Han stood under the bed, his eyelids drooping slightly, he glanced at Gu Xing and said in a cold voice, "I never like the same gender."

Gu Xing was a little stunned by these words. He felt that Ji Han was a level above him. He knew that he liked men, but Ji Han said that what he liked was never the same gender.

In other words, he likes Yu Chengzhou just because he is Yu Chengzhou, not because he is the male Yu Chengzhou.

Gu Xing felt a little sour. The protagonist was so good. He faced all kinds of dangers and refused to die, and he was always loved by people sincerely. He had never met anyone who firmly liked him.

"Sorry, it's me, Meng Lang, so... no pillows?"

"Um."

Ji Han's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and after answering, he unbuttoned another button, revealing a looming snow-white collarbone.

Gu Xing slowly lay down on his bed, his eyes nervously darting around. He accidentally saw Ji Han taking off his clothes, and he sat up again in shock, "You, what are you doing, do you want to take off your clothes?"