Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Letting go

Ji Han's expression was very ugly, his beautiful brows and eyes were tightly furrowed and clouded.

Gu Xing thought of Pan Yanqing's hesitation last night, and then looked at the unhappy look on the face of the person in the driver's seat, and guessed something.

"You don't like people sitting in your seat?"

Gu Xing raised his eyebrows and asked tentatively, his heart beating a little fast.

Ji Han said with a smile, "I hate the smell of other people."

......

"But we are all sitting in the same car, so it is inevitable to smell like someone else."

Gu Xing felt that Ji Han was a bit pretentious.

However, the other party never felt that there was anything wrong with him doing this. On the contrary, he was confident, "If you didn't insist on bringing those people with you, would we be sitting in the same car? I just can't stand the smell of other people!"

Gu Xing whispered, "Then it's not like you didn't get any benefits."

Ji Han glanced at him and said in a cold voice, suppressing the urge to hit someone, "I can hear you!"

......

"Did Pan Yanqing sit here?"

Ji Han's nose was like a dog's. He had only smelled such a disgusting smell on Pan Yanqing.

Gu Xing's alarm bell sounded. He knew how much Ji Han was targeting Pan Yanqing. Even in the original book, he deliberately led Pan Yanqing to a city surrounded by zombies several times. If the protagonist hadn't arrived in time, the consequences would have been disastrous. This is enough to prove Ji Han's malice toward Pan Yanqing.

He couldn't let Ji Han target Pan Yanqing because of this matter, as it would affect the progress of his mission.

So Gu Xing rolled his eyes, looked at death as if he were home, gritted his teeth and said, "I have sat at your place, what's wrong, I didn't know you wouldn't let me sit down!"

Ji Han narrowed his eyes slightly, not believing it, "Hey, do you think I can't smell you?"

His smell was obviously light, like locust flowers, but not so smelly.

Gu Xing had a weird expression. A man told him that he could smell his scent. This was a bit strange no matter how you heard it...

Very scary.

Ji Han seemed to realize that something was wrong with what he said and frowned. He knew who it was and didn't bother to ask any more questions. He just warned, "Don't sit in front. Tell Pan Yanqing that if you dare to sit over again, I'll interrupt him." hand."

The young man's brows and eyes were full of anger, which shocked Gu Xing. This was the villain in the book. He had no superfluous emotions, never opened his mouth if he could do anything, and only pursued strength and Yu Chengzhou... Ji Han?

"I know, I know."

Seeing Pan Yanqing coming this way from a distance, Gu Xing immediately agreed to Ji Han.

Ji Han sneered and glanced outside, then slowly started the car.

After the people outside heard the sound, they slowly moved towards the car little by little, then rushed over in panic, opened the door and got in, within five seconds.

Gu Xing:......

"Brother Yan Qing, don't run so fast. If you fall, Brother Ji Han will definitely wait for you."