Chapter 31

Chapter 31 Not Rare

The living room fell into a deathly silence for a moment. Yu Chengzhou was shocked. He didn't expect that his well-behaved and non-troublesome brother would suddenly speak like this. Pan Yanqing was even more shocked. His eyes instantly turned red, and there was some mist filling them. He couldn't help but feel aggrieved. no.

Only Ji Han was happy, with the corners of his mouth slightly curved upward.

After Gu Xinggang said such cruel words, he didn't dare to look at Pan Yanqing. He turned his head aside and waited quietly for something.

Sure enough, the next second, [Congratulations, the mission target happiness value has increased to 35%, host, please continue to work hard! 】

Damn, the protagonist Shou actually has a hobby in this area!

Gu Xing is magical. If his mission is to be kind to the protagonist to increase his happiness value, no matter how difficult it is, he can find a way. But if it is to abuse the protagonist to increase his happiness value, he suddenly feels like a mess in front of him. black.

An honest person who has received state education since childhood cannot do anything abusive.

autistic.

The atmosphere was awkward for a moment, Pan Yanqing just covered his face and felt sad, and those sadness turned into tears that couldn't help falling down, because of Gu Xing's soft but firm attitude just now, and the words that he couldn't blame him for, it was clear that this person liked him How could he be so cruel to him?

Too many things happened in the past two days. Everyone bullied him. If anything was mentioned, it would be enough to make him cry.

Thinking of this, Pan Yanqing felt even more sad and couldn't stop crying.

After Gu Xing heard the news about the increase in happiness level, he felt a little confused and didn't know how to face Pan Yanqing.

In order to survive, he had to let Pan Yanqing's happiness level increase to 100, but it was only 35 now. He could no longer bear this level of abuse. If it wanted to increase it to 100, how would he treat Pan Yanqing...

Can't imagine QAQ.

The system came out at the right time and circled around Gu Xing, "Host, you must focus on completing the mission!"

The host knows to put the mission first, but the host cannot do such a thing.

The education he received since childhood prevented him from doing anything that would easily hurt others, especially... With just a few words, Pan Yanqing was already made to cry. If he had said more...

Gu Xing's heart suffocated.

"A Xing, do you blame me?"

Pan Yanqing barely stopped his tears and looked at Gu Xing with red and swollen eyes. He was still sad and his face was stained with tears.

The system gave Gu Xing serious advice, [Host, tell him you blame him! 】

......

Gu Xing's face was not very good, and he was stiff and speechless. Ji Han seemed indifferent to this matter, but actually his ears secretly moved, and he squinted at them from the corner of his eyes, obviously wanting to hear what Gu Xing had to say. Said.