Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Taking the initiative to hug Hanhan to sleep

Yu Chengzhou was shocked by Gu Xing's sit-ups, "I don't snore when I sleep!"

Why is this kid still slandering people? How could he randomly tell others that his brother snores while sleeping!

Gu Xing looked calm, "You hit me, but you didn't know it when you were asleep. I heard it."

Yu Chengzhou couldn't believe it. He looked at Pan Yanqing in confusion, "Am I going to snore while sleeping?"

Pan Yanqing lowered his head and hesitated, casting a few vague glances at Gu Xing.

Gu Xing forced himself to calm down and thought, don't you want to change rooms? Why don't you just follow my words?

Pan Yanqing didn't know why Gu Xing changed his mind again, but he... really didn't want to change rooms yet.

So he pursed his lips and avoided his eyes, "Yes, a little bit, not too heavy."

"Brother Ji Han is a light sleeper. He can't fall asleep at the slightest sound. Let's forget it. Forget it. I won't change it."

Gu Xing smiled awkwardly and wanted to curse in his heart. What, is this the needle in the bottom of Xiao Shou's thoughts? The same thing for a while.

Ji Han's dark eyes swept over Gu Xing, making his hair stand on end.

He only cares about comforting the protagonist, but forgets that the one who sleeps with him every night is the most unconventional, ferocious and violent villain in the book.

He would say he wouldn't live with him one moment, and then would live with him the next, just like playing football. Isn't this playing with fire? Ji Han should be angry...

Gu Xing looked over anxiously.

Ji Han was originally very angry, unable to contain his anger, and was on the verge of getting angry, but when he saw the anxiety and flattery in Gu Xing's eyes, the fire was extinguished again.

He didn't even know what was going on. He seemed to see Gu Xing being upset because of him. He couldn't even get angry, for fear of scaring him?

Are you kidding? It's probably because he has absorbed too many crystal stones in the past few days, and the excessive fluctuations in his powers have affected his brain.

Ji Han simply turned his head away from Gu Xing.

"If you don't change it, you won't change it. Why are you trying to step on me? Who snored? I've lived for so many years without even realizing I snore."

Yu Chengzhou was very dissatisfied.

Gu Xing gave a few more fruit candies back to him, "Please eat some candies, please don't be angry."

Of course, the elder brother is not really angry with his younger brother. It doesn't matter who he sleeps with. Of course, he still prefers to sleep with his cousin. Pan Yanqing is so annoying at night, always pestering him to say specious things. Ji Han has a bad temper. It was too cold and he couldn't bear to stay in one place all the time.

My cousin is the best, but unfortunately my cousin thinks he calls QAQ.

"How about... I sleep with you and let Yanqing sleep with Ahan? Yanqing has good sleeping habits, but he doesn't..."

Yu Chengzhou still wanted to sleep with his cousin, but before he finished speaking, his next words were choked back by the thunder and lightning flashing on the sofa.

Ji Han was angry.

"Ah hahahaha, I'm just kidding, how can I let Yan Qing sleep with A Han? Don't take it seriously, don't take it seriously."