Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Longing for a warm embrace

Because he went to bed late yesterday and woke up early in the morning, Ji Han was not in a good mood all day. He wanted to lie down early today so that he could fall asleep early.

The two of them entered the room. Gu Xing went to take a shower first. After taking a shower, he came out wearing close-fitting silk pajamas, his whole body covered in moisture.

Ji Han's eyes darkened and he stopped where he was without moving. Gu Xing urged him, "Are you going to take a shower?"

"want."

He responded quickly and went straight to the bathroom. Gu Xing sat on the bed and read a book. He was actually a little nervous. He must have been nervous no matter how many times he slept in the same bed with the second villain!

The sound of gurgling water came from the bathroom. Gu Xing lowered his head and turned a page of the book, but he didn't even remember much of the content.

I don't know when the sound of water inside stopped.

A deep voice called him through the frosted glass door, "Gu Xing."

Gu Xing suddenly raised his head, "Ah, I'm here, what's wrong?"

The voice inside became softer again, still low, "Please help me get the pajamas next to the bed."

Oh, it turns out I forgot to bring my clothes.

"good."

Gu Xing got out of the bed, took the set of clothes to the bathroom, knocked on the bathroom door, and the door opened in response. A fair and thin arm stretched out from inside, and there was a cold air on it. When Gu Xing gave the clothes He accidentally touched Ji Han's hand, which was cold to the bone. He retracted his hand in shock. The door closed in front of his eyes, and the sound of getting dressed came from inside.

After a while, the door opened, and Ji Han walked out with wet hair, and happened to bump into Gu Xing who was guarding the door.

He was stunned and leaned against the wall behind him, "You're standing here... eavesdropping on my shower?"

Gu Xing blushed, "What, I didn't eavesdrop on you taking a bath. Why did I eavesdrop on you taking a bath? I was just, I was just thinking about something here."

Ji Han stood up straight, walked around him, and asked casually, "Then what are you thinking about?"

Gu Xing frowned and walked to the bed, hesitating to mind his own business, "Why do you want to take a cold shower? Cold showers are not good for your health."

?

Ji Han frowned slowly, as if he didn't expect Gu Xing to be thinking about this. Is there any point in thinking about this?

He spoke slowly, "Because there was no hot water just now, so I washed it with cold water."

"Ah, that's it. Maybe I took a long bath and finished the hot water. I'm sorry." Gu Xing said he was sorry, because of his fault, he let someone take a cold shower when it was so cold.

When Ji Han heard this, he looked at Gu Xing blankly, only to find that his eyes were really apologetic.

Someone would actually apologize to him. He thought that no one would apologize to him, because what he endured was deserved.

A hint of sneer leaked out of Ji Han's eyes.

"A cold bath is worth thinking about for so long?"

Gu Xing is just nosy.