Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Preparing to hunt advanced zombies

Gu Xing was worried about how he slept all night, fearing that he would put pressure on Ji Han's wound and aggravate his injury.

But fortunately, when they woke up the next day, the two of them were still hugging each other quietly, he didn't touch his body, and Brother Ji Han was quietly buried in his arms.

Only a little bit of the snow-white pointed chin was exposed.

Gu Xing made a mistake and reached out to touch it, but then he immediately took his hand back as if he was startled, but he didn't dare to move. He would be dead if he was caught sneaking up on the villain or something.

Ji Han always stayed in bed seriously and was still angry about getting out of bed. Gu Xing didn't dare to call him, let alone disturb him, so he just held him still.

Yu Chengzhou got up early in the morning, but he didn't know if Ji Han came back last night, so he knocked on Gu Xing's door as soon as he left the room.

The clear knocks on the door were as if they were knocking on Gu Xing's heart, which was extremely annoying.

He was afraid of waking up Ji Han.

"A Xing, did A Han not come back last night?"

The body in his arms moved slightly, as if he was annoyed by the noise, and his furry head was placed on Gu Xing's chin.

Gu Xing hugged him, fearing that his cousin would not know the situation and worry outside, so he had no choice but to say, "I'm back, brother." After saying this, he immediately shut up.

But the movement outside could not compare with his movement after all.

The limp body in his arms stepped back slightly, revealing a pair of sleepy eyes that were slightly squinted and unable to open.

"Um?"

"Ah, my cousin asked you if you were back. I told him that you were back and nothing happened. If you are still sleepy, just go back to sleep."

"Um."

Ji Han responded vaguely and stuffed himself into Gu Xing's arms again.

After a while, my breathing became steady.

It was hot during the day, and Gu Xing was so hot that his palms became sweaty. He wanted to move away and let Ji Han sleep on his own, but he held him tightly and wouldn't let go at all.

He had no choice but to accompany him.

I don't know how long it took before I woke up in my arms. A fair, thin and bony hand pressed on Gu Xing's waist.

Gu Xing quickly pressed the hand and was startled, "It's so early in the morning, what are you doing!!!"

"Huh? Nothing."

Ji Han crawled out of Gu Xing's arms with some clarity. His actions just now were subconscious and had no other meaning. Now that he was being held down, it seemed that he had some meaning.

"When you wake up, hurry up and wash up. My brother is looking for you."

"Um."

After the two of them washed up, Ji Han returned to his cold and untouchable demeanor during the day, except that when facing Gu Xing, his expression would be stiff and a bit unnatural.

Opening the door and going out, Yu Chengzhou was already sitting outside. Pan Yanqing was also sitting there. He seemed to be in a good mood. Gu Xing checked the happiness value. He didn't know if he didn't check it. He was shocked when he checked it. It had increased by 10%. Now It’s already 40% of the happiness value!