Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Why sit back and enjoy the gains?

Gu Xing frowned and stared at the back. After a while, the car drove towards a flat road. He finally saw a zombie with a rotten face and moving as fast as the wind. It suddenly jumped out from behind. The speed was even faster than the speed of the car when they stepped on the accelerator. be quick.

Shocking.

"This zombie is attached to us, what should we do?"

Gu Xing subconsciously looked at Ji Han.

The second male character has a powerful offensive ability, but between him and Pan Yanqing, one is useless at all, and the other is a harmless support, so naturally the only choice is Ji Han's.

Pan Yanqing hesitated, then looked at Ji Han and asked softly, "This zombie is too fast and we can't get rid of him. Should we go find Brother Chengzhou?"

The zombies are here, but the protagonist still cares about Yu Chengzhou. This is true love, and if it were him, his life would be in danger.

Obviously Ji Han was very disdainful of Pan Yanqing thinking about Yu Chengzhou. Soon Gu Xing heard a cold snort from the villain, and his words were full of mean sarcasm, "If you want to go, I can park the car and you can go down and find it yourself." he."

Pan Yanqing's eyes widened slightly, as if he didn't expect the other party to say that. How could a supporter fight with the enemy's damage output? It would be weird not to be torn apart.

And when Ji Han really slowed down, as if he was about to park the car to let people go, Gu Xing and Pan Yanqing's hearts lifted slightly.

Pan Yanqing was a little nervous and immediately raised his voice and said, "No, I, I won't go down now."

He lowered his head, as if he was a little aggrieved, and his voice became softer as he went on, as if he was being bullied.

Gu Xing couldn't help but take another look at Pan Yanqing.

I thought to myself, luckily the protagonist is still sane. If he really fell in love at this time, he would kill two people.

The zombies rushed over from behind again and again, pulling open the car door several times and pressing their decayed faces against the car window, trying to scare the people in the car to death.

Gu Xing was really frightened, his Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he swallowed heavily from time to time.

He stared outside, as if he was afraid that the zombie would break through the window.

Ji Han saw Gu Xing's expression in the rearview mirror and sneered again. He didn't seem to know how to laugh well. He either sneered or sneered.

Gu Xing was a little embarrassed when he was laughed at, as if he was someone who had never seen the world.

He sat closer to Pan Yanqing and controlled himself to lower his head and stop looking outside.

Even though...the zombie slapped the car window so hard it was deafening.

Ji Han stepped on the accelerator and ignored the zombies until he reached an open place and suddenly stopped.

Yu Chengzhou, who was following closely behind them, also stopped.

Gu Xing looked at him for a moment, then asked him cautiously, "Aren't you going to run away?"

Ji Han smiled, "Why are you running? This is a speed zombie. Do you expect to get rid of it?"

......

"Then what are we running ahead of?"

Since you don't expect to get rid of it, why is it driving so fast in front?