Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Hug

The tip of his nose was filled with a light fragrance. Ji Han didn't dare to look back. He could only pretend to be inadvertent and squeeze his body back.

He was completely humiliated, but just to have a good sleep, he did such a rush thing!

Ji Hanxin kept mentioning it, fearing that the people behind him would say something dissatisfied, but luckily they didn't.

The embrace behind him was as warm as in his memory, and Ji Han's heart trembled a little. When he pressed close to the other person, even his cold expression gradually melted and became gentle.

He thought that the two of them would sleep next to each other like this for the whole night at most, and he couldn't help but think that Gu Xing had better not retreat anymore, and if he dared to act like he disliked him and didn't want to get close to him, he would be dead.

However, unexpectedly, instead of retreating, Gu Xing stretched out his hand and slowly put it on Ji Han's waist.

Ji Han was sleeping lightly with his eyes closed. When he noticed this movement, he woke up with a start, his waist trembled, and he shouted in disbelief, "Gu Xing?"

There was no reply, the warm palm was still there, and he realized that the person behind him had already fallen asleep.

He always sleeps well which makes people jealous.

Ji Han lay stiffly on his side. He didn't know what to do. He subconsciously wanted to resist, but... he was a little reluctant.

It felt so comfortable and warm, being held by him, it turned out to be this feeling. A strong sleepiness that he hadn't experienced in a long time swept over him. Ji Han couldn't control his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, and he didn't want to leave.

It was warm and safe in his arms, and he wanted to stay there forever.

A dreamless night.

The next day, it was Gu Xing who woke up first. After waking up, he habitually wanted to stretch and wake up, but he was suddenly startled by the scene in front of him.

In his arms, very close at hand, was Ji Han's warm body.

So close?

Gu Xing woke up with a shock. He wanted to shrink back, but found something else wrong.

What is the soft flesh under your palm? Send, what did you send? !

His eyes first looked along his arms in fear, and when they landed on Ji Han's waist, Gu Xing had even thought about his last words.

Do the task, what else to do!

He's already like this, it would be strange if Ji Han didn't do it to him!

For a time, countless sorrows filled Gu Xing's heart. Gu Xing just wanted to make a final death struggle and withdraw himself bit by bit.

Ji Han slept soundly in the warm embrace. He had never slept so comfortably before, and even the dreams he had were rare and sweet dreams. But suddenly, the warmth gradually disappeared.

Even those who were sleeping were aware of it. Following the direction in which the warmth was withdrawn, Ji Han turned over, faced Gu Xing's frightened eyes, and then slowly moved towards him. Half finger.

Gu Xingren was going crazy. The scene of the second villain in the original book killing people kept popping up in his mind. He felt that he would soon be able to take part in it.

Did he have the guts to dare to hold the villain in his arms who is mysophobic and obsessed with the protagonist?

The rhythm of seeking death.