Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Reconciliation.

Gu Xing still underestimated Ji Han's temperament. He ran away when he got angry and no one came back at night.

Yu Chengzhou stood at the door and looked around, but saw no one, so he had to go back and tell Gu Xing, "Eat first, Ahan is already a grown man, and his abilities are not low. He won't be unable to take care of himself when he goes out. Don't worry too much."

"Um."

Gu Xing responded softly and poked the noodles with his chopsticks, looking uninterested. When the noodles were broken into pieces, he slurped and drank again.

"What did Ahan tell you? Why did you run out so angry?"

Yu Chengzhou asked.

Gu Xing was among the aggrieved group, "I don't know, he himself is unreasonable, but when I try to reason with him, he gets angry QAQ."

silence…………

This is really something Ji Han can do.

"Ji Han's temper is like this. You don't have to wait for him. You probably won't."

Pan Yanqing, who had been silent for a day, suddenly spoke up. Gu Xing was flattered for no other reason. Just when Pan Yanqing was still silent, his happiness level fluctuated several times, which scared everyone.

In the end, the happiness value was fixed at 30%.

Wuwuwu, the happiness level that he finally managed to increase was gone before he could warm it up.

The system didn't want to talk to him, so it flew out and looked at him deeply, then went back.

Gu Xing lay on the sofa and looked at Pan Yanqing, shaking his head quite tiredly, "I'm not sleepy yet. Brother Yanqing, are you particularly unhappy today?"

Pan Yanqing was silent.

He didn't know why Gu Xing always mentioned the word happiness. He couldn't even be considered happy today, so how could he be happy?

So I had to shake my head, "Do I look very happy? Forget it, let's not talk about this, let's talk about something else. It's a bit cold at night. I'll go in and get a blanket and come out to chat with you."

Pan Yanqing looked at Gu Xing anxiously, as if he was afraid of being rejected.

"okay."

Gu Xing didn't notice the protagonist's anxiety. His soul still left with Ji Han. He was thinking about how someone with such a bad temper could only allow himself to talk about others and not allow others to talk about him!

I get angry when I talk about it, and even run away from home when I am angry. I feel so tired QAQ.

Pan Yanqing took a blanket and sat next to Gu Xing, trying to chat with him. Gu Xing also tried his best to respond to the protagonist. The two of them chatted together. When Yu Chengzhou came back from washing the dishes and saw him, he actually showed a real smile.

He came over and snored Pan Yanqing's head. Pan Yanqing's confused eyes said happily, "You are in a good mood. You scared us to death today."

Gu Xing thought to himself, here it comes, what’s in the book! Every time the protagonist feels sad because of the protagonist Gong and decides to give up on him, the protagonist Gong will do some intimate things to him, and then the protagonist regains confidence and feels that the future is bright and he will catch up with his sweetheart sooner or later. The two of them In this way, we reached the finale with "never give up".

Sure enough, Pan Yanqing, who was snoring, was stunned at first, as if he didn't react. Then, his eyes became brighter and brighter, and a bright smile gradually appeared at the corner of his mouth, and the haze of the whole day seemed to have disappeared. , "Well, Brother Chengzhou, I was not in a good mood during the day, but I'm fine now."