Chapter 21

Chapter 21 For you to take a bath

Gu Xing stood on his head at Ji Han's glance and felt inexplicably nervous.

Don't know what happened.

Little did he know that the second villain in the original book, who was only emotionally affected by the protagonist, would actually be angry because of his two neglects today.

Gu Xing didn't leave after eating. Instead, he sat in the small living room and listened to what they encountered when they went out today.

When he heard that Ji Han was almost bitten on the neck by a zombie because he was distracted, Gu Xing was startled and his heart was in a steady state.

Although it is not easy for people with superpowers to transform into zombies, they will still die if their necks are bitten off by zombies.

Just at this time, Ji Han came out with a bowl of noodles, glanced at Gu Xing coldly, and then sat down at the farthest place from him to eat noodles.

Gu Xing was about to speak but stopped.

He wanted to tell Ji Han not to get distracted the next time he killed zombies, but seeing the cold aura all over his body, he didn't dare to speak, so he gave up in the end.

Continue to listen to Yu Chengzhou.

Pan Yanqing was sitting next to Gu Xing, who was also smiling and smiling. The three of them looked like a family. Ji Han was the one who was left alone.

Fortunately, he didn't care. After eating, he packed up his things indifferently and returned to the room. The door was closed with a bang.

Monk Yu Chengzhou was confused, "Why is Ahan so unhappy today? None of us messed with him."

Gu Xing didn't believe that his cousin didn't provoke Ji Han. If he didn't provoke Ji Han, how could Ji Han be angry? Ji Han didn't know anyone else, so it couldn't possibly be because of him, right?

It must be that the cousin treats the protagonist too well, which arouses the jealousy of the male villain.

The book says that Ji Han always hated Pan Yanqing.

After Ji Han left, Pan Yanqing couldn't help but put eye drops on Ji Han, "Hasn't he always had a strange personality? He's always suddenly angry and unhappy. It's as if we messed with him."

Yu Chengzhou frowned, "Don't say that. It's his right to be angry. I'll go ask him what's wrong."

"Hey, Brother Chengzhou!"

When he heard that Yu Chengzhou was going to ask Ji Han, Pan Yanqing called him unhappily.

Of course, Yu Chengzhou would not care whether he was happy or not.

Only Gu Xing cares.

News just came from the system that the mission target happiness value has dropped to 18%!

Is this possible? Is it easy for him to increase his happiness value?

In order to comfort the protagonist, Gu Xing immediately stood up from his seat and said, "Cousin, let me go and see with you. It's time to go to bed."

After speaking, he gave Pan Yanqing a reassuring look.

Pan Yanqing immediately looked at him with another moved expression.

Yu Chengzhou went to knock on Ji Han's door, called his name, and asked him what was wrong, and then received an extremely irritable "Get out" from Ji Han.

Two brothers:...

"Ahan, Axing still needs to sleep, at least open the door."

Yes, yes, he still wants to sleep.