Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Listen to your wife.
"Brother Ji Han!"

Gu Xing was sitting on the sofa and spotted Ji Han at first sight. After shouting, he felt a little embarrassed. The protagonist Shou just mentioned that Ji Han "bullied" him, and the protagonist came out.

The people next to him were obviously even more embarrassed and did not dare to raise their heads.

Ji Han didn't answer and stood coldly, looking straight at the two people on the sofa with a hidden edge in his eyes.

Gu Xing glanced at Ji Han's right hand and immediately exclaimed, "Brother Ji Han, what's wrong with your hand? It's electrified!"

Shocking him for a hundred years, Ji Han's hand was electrified!

However, Gu Xing's shock was only met with a cold look from Ji Han.

The whole atmosphere condensed because of that glance and became a little strange.

Gu Xing was restless. He felt childish as soon as he said that sentence. It's not like he had never seen Brother Ji Han's arm electrified, but he couldn't take it back after he said it, and he was treated coldly by Brother Ji Han QAQ.

He wanted to go over and talk to Ji Han, but the corner of his clothes was gently pulled by someone. The force was not strong, but it was pulled on his loose pants, making him unable to help but stop.

"A Xing..."

Pan Yanqing looked a little fragile.

Gu Xingren stopped, but he didn't know what to do.

When Ji Han saw this, his eyes narrowed slightly, and his expression became colder. He turned around and left, slamming the door.

It made people tremble with fear.

The midday sun filtered in through the window, and the living room was bright and warm. However, Gu Xing shivered from the cold wind that had just blown through for no apparent reason.

"Are you asking me for something? Is it important? Brother Ji Han seems to be angry. I want to go in and ask him what's wrong. I'm so angry that it hurts me. If it's not important, can you wait here for me?"

Gu Xing told Pan Yanqing, but after hearing this statement, Pan Yanqing was even more unwilling to let go. His plain fingers tightly grasped the corners of Gu Xing's clothes. He lowered his head and whispered weakly, "Ji Han is not angry every day. Is that so? This is normal, you don’t need to ask him specifically."

……

Yes, brother Ji Han seems to be quite angry every day, but whether he asks or not is a matter of attitude, right? But the protagonist Shou also looks very unhappy and in need of comfort. People say that offering help in times of need is more likely to be remembered. So would it be better to increase happiness points by staying with the protagonist Shou when he is vulnerable?

"Well... then, let me sit down for a while."

He wasn't used to it either. It was the first time that someone was clinging to him like this, and this person... seemed to be interested in him.

Gu Xing doesn't know if he should take this opportunity to pursue the protagonist Shou, and then treat him well and increase his happiness value. After all, he is just doing it for the task. Doing this... Does it look like a scumbag who deceives people's feelings?

But other than this, there seems to be no other way.

My cousin is a straight man. If he hopes that he will bring happiness to Xiaoshou, he may not be able to hope for it in his whole life.