Chapter 12

Chapter 12 "If Lao Gong fails, it's my turn!"

Gu Xing's move immediately made him the center of attention.

Everyone looked at him, and he was a little embarrassed, but he didn't let go. Instead, he said earnestly, "The world is not safe now. What if you go out alone and get into trouble? It's better to come together. At least it's safer, cousin." , I'm fine, don't blame Brother Ji Han, it's because I'm not in good health, I can still catch up if I drive faster, it's good to get there early and rest early."

Yu Chengzhou felt that his cousin was really considerate. He frowned and looked at Ji Han and said, "Ahan, I don't mean to let you go. I just want you to drive slower. You were already speeding like this before, don't you know?" Know?"

Ji Han sneered disdainfully and said nothing. He just looked at Gu Xing, who seemed a little nervous as he held him, with unpredictable eyes.

Seeing that although he didn't speak, Yu Chengzhou didn't leave anyway. He sighed tiredly, "Okay, let's not talk anymore. Let's quickly search for supplies. After the search, we can find a place to rest."

"Yeah, okay." Gu Xing replied.

"Hello, Brother Chengzhou." Pan Yanqing replied.

Pan Yanqing felt a little regretful. Just now, he really thought Ji Han was leaving, but he didn't expect to be stopped by Brother Chengzhou's cousin again.

He didn't seem to like Ji Han very much, so why did he stop him from leaving?

Pan Yanqing glanced at Ji Han, raised his legs and followed Yu Chengzhou to find the supermarket.

Li Yong and the others also got out of the car and wanted to help move some things.

Ji Han Youyou looked at his wrist, where a slender white hand was clasped tightly.

He shook it and pointed, "How long do you want to catch it?"

Gu Xing was about to follow the protagonist to attack the protagonist, but he didn't pull the people behind him. When he heard those words again, he suddenly felt embarrassed.

He let go of his hand in a panic, "I'm sorry, I forgot, um, let's catch up quickly, you follow me, don't get lost."

Gu Xing specially warned.

Ji Han found it even more interesting.

Yu Chengzhou, this cousin, is very interesting.

"Oh, Brother Chengzhou, there are survivors here."

After walking for a while, Pan Yanqing suddenly exclaimed. Several people frowned and looked over, only to see two ragged people in the supermarket not far away, looking at them nervously.

"It's normal to have survivors in supermarkets."

Yu Chengzhou walked over and saw that the supermarket door was chained. He asked the people inside in a friendly manner if they could open the door, but the two of them shook their heads in panic and hugged each other in fear.

......

Ji Han had the worst temper. When the other party refused, his whole arm started to thunder and lightning.

Fortunately, Gu Xing discovered it in time and stopped him quickly, "Don't, don't, don't, there are no zombies here!"

Ji Han said disdainfully, "They refused to open the door, so I destroyed the door."

Yu Chengzhou didn't agree with this, and his voice was a little serious, "Ahan! What they depend on for survival is the food in the supermarket. If you destroy the supermarket door, what will they do if the zombies come?"