Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Changing parking spaces

There are four people in Li Yong's family, including him, his wife, son, and an old mother. When Li Yong brought them down, they looked a little nervous and looked around, fearing that a zombie would jump out from somewhere. Li Yong heard that He said that the protagonist group was willing to take them to a safe place, and he was even more moved and thanked them repeatedly.

Yu Chengzhou has always had a good temper. When he saw them being nervous, he would make some joking remarks to make them relax.

Several people got into the car.

Gu Xing naturally wanted to be with the person he was tasked with, so he didn't hesitate to get into Yu Chengzhou's car.

Li Yong and his wife went to Ji Han's car uncomfortably, leaving their mother and child with Yu Chengzhou.

The main reason is that Ji Han has a cold face and a bad temper, so even children dare not approach him.

Along the way, Yu Chengzhou was chatting eagerly with Gu Xing, asking him how he had been living these past few years.

Gu Xing didn't know how he was living. He asked the system and asked questions, but he couldn't figure it out. He could only make it up on his own.

So Yu Chengzhou was shocked when he heard that Gu Xing had even been working part-time in the past few years.

"You said you were working?!!!"

He seemed to be in disbelief that as a nephew of the Yu family, he had to work part-time to earn living expenses!

Gu Xing said sheepishly, "Just to train myself."

Yu Chengzhou's hands holding the steering wheel tightened, loosened and tightened, and his thin lips pursed tightly. Finally, he said very sadly, "I'm sorry, A Xing, I should have gone to find you earlier, causing you to eat so much." bitter."

...

Gu Xing was a little hesitant. Is this going to be a sad drama? Then should he go over and hug Yu Chengzhou and cry bitterly?

Thinking of the scene where he and Yu Chengzhou were holding each other's arms and crying, Gu Xing couldn't help shaking his body. He felt that it was not acceptable.

He just replied lightly, "It's okay, cousin, it's all over."

Pan Yanqing wanted to interrupt several times, but couldn't. The two of them finally stopped talking. He immediately asked, "Brother Chengzhou, can you tell me more about you? I really want to know more about Chengzhou." What happened before, brother."

There was a dark glint in his eyes, but no one noticed it.

On the surface, Gu Xing leaned back on his seat calmly, but in fact he straightened his ears, intending to eavesdrop on some more settings.

Who called this System No. 1? They didn't know anything, so they gave him the persona of the male protagonist's cousin whose parents both died. How did he do it?

As soon as he mentioned his past with Gu Xing, Yu Chengzhou became interested. He talked about the first time Gu Xing came to his house when he was a child. The little group was particularly cute. He talked about the last time the two met five years ago. .

After saying that, he couldn't help but sigh. His cousin had changed so much that he almost didn't recognize him anymore.

Gu Xing leaned on the car seat and smiled lightly, "It's normal for a man to be unrecognizable after his 18th birthday."

Pan Yanqing secretly looked at Gu Xing with an inquiring gaze, but was caught by Gu Xing who happened to raise his eyes. He leaned back lazily, squinted his eyes and smiled lightly, "Brother Yanqing, why are you peeking? me."