Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Delivering milk, increasing happiness value

Pan Yanqing originally wanted to take advantage of Yu Chengzhou's absence to ask Gu to do something, but after being tossed around like this by Ji Han, he couldn't even ask a question.

My whole body just felt uncomfortable.

Fortunately, it was time to eat soon. Yu Chengzhou parked the car in front, and Ji Han parked the car on the side of the road.

Almost as soon as he stopped the car, Pan Yanqing got out of the car and vomited.

Gu Xing didn't vomit, but his expression wasn't much better.

I was a bit wary of Ji Han.

He now reasonably suspects that Pan Yanqing's low happiness level is not only due to the protagonist's attack, but also the second male lead, Ji Han!

Ji Han has a powerful thunder ability, but Pan Yanqing has a healing ability that is similar to an auxiliary. Being bullied is really something that the other party would never miss.

If Ji Han had a better temper, he would not be willing to speculate on others like this, but Ji Han's temper was so bad. He had just met Ji Han for the first time, and he was already being tortured along with him.

Ji Han was like this when he was here, but what about when he was away?

Gu Xing came here to survive, and the one who could make him survive was Pan Yanqing.

My heart will naturally turn towards Pan Yanqing.

I didn't care how much I disliked it when I was reading the novel.

Gu Xing stood aside with a pale face, silent. Yu Chengzhou was naturally the first to notice. He was picking up dead branches and wanted to make a fire for cooking, but his cousin looked uncomfortable. This was a big deal.

He is an only child and has liked this cousin since he was a child.

Gu Xing didn't know that the system had arranged for him to be such an important person as Yu Chengzhou. If he had known, he would probably only have four words in his heart: Well done.

"A Xing, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?" Yu Chengzhou rushed over and asked nervously.

Gu Xing was inexplicably cared about. He was a little flattered and shook his body. Just as he was about to speak, the protagonist came back after being vomited by Pan Yanqing.

The person who wanted to say that he was fine changed his subject and said seriously to Yu Chengzhou, "Cousin, I think Brother Yan Qing looks more uncomfortable than me. Go and see him."

Yu Chengzhou followed Gu Xing's line of sight and saw Pan Yanqing looking weak.

He frowned, but walked over anyway.

The first thing he said was, "Yanqing, aren't you a therapist? A Xing is not feeling well. Can you help him take a look?"

Gu Xing:......

Please tell me why there is no crematorium in the book "Bet You Are Deeply Loved"! ! !

Yu Chengzhou is not worthy of having a wife! ! !

I can't understand why there are people with such low emotional intelligence in the world. The protagonist is also not feeling well. Can't you see it?

Pan Yanqing's eyes dimmed when he heard Yu Chengzhou's words. He forced a smile and nodded to Yu Chengzhou, "Okay, I'll help him take a look."

Because in the car, Gu Xing said something to him, which made him take off a lot of guard against Gu Xing, and even had a good impression of him.

When Yu Chengzhou got the other party's agreement, he breathed a sigh of relief and looked a little happy. He paid attention to Pan Yanqing and said, "You should also pay attention to your health. It is hard to find medicine for the apocalypse. It is better not to get sick easily."