Chapter 24

Chapter 24 Red Eyed Zombie

◎Yu Chengzhou hesitated to speak. Even Pan Yanqing was surprised and asked hesitantly, "Didn't you say...◎

Yu Chengzhou hesitated to speak. Even Pan Yanqing was surprised and asked hesitantly, "Didn't you say... that you wouldn't help protect Ah Xing?"

What made this big devil change his tune again?

Ji Han was annoyed when he heard Pan Yanqing talking. The eyes he glanced at were colder than the weather in the twelfth lunar month, but he didn't even bother to say anything to him. He just asked him to take care of it.

Pan Yanqing was so angry, "You, what's that look in your eyes? I didn't recruit you, Ji Han!"

Ji Han ignored him. Most of the time, he didn't like talking to Pan Yanqing.

Gu Xing was also a little surprised, "You..."

Ji Han awkwardly turned his head away from Gu Xing and urged, "Are you going? If you want to go, hurry up and don't delay."

"!good!"

Gu Xing listened to his urging and looked like he really wanted to take him with him. His expression suddenly brightened. He began to feel that Ji Han was a good person. He offended him last night and he was not angry. Not only was he not angry, he was willing to protect him today!

"Okay, let's go together then. Ah Xing, please follow me closely. My brother will protect you."

Ji Han is willing to say something to protect Gu Xing, which at least adds a layer of protection to Gu Xing's safety. He can feel more at ease when taking people out, otherwise he would not be able to protect Gu Xing on his own, in case something happens. What happened, I regret it.

Gu Xing happily changed into light clothes and followed the protagonist group to fight zombies.

When they went out to fight zombies, they rode in a car to avoid being left without someone to take care of them in case of an accident.

Pan Yanqing sat in the passenger seat, while Gu Xing and Ji Han sat in the back seat.

The co-pilot position used to be Ji Han's, but I don't know since when, Ji Han didn't like sitting in the co-pilot anymore. He didn't even bother to fight Pan Yanqing or stab him by the way, so he just let him out.

Pan Yanqing got a good deal, but he still disliked Ji Han's eyes and nose.

Gu Xing has not forgotten his mission. In addition to raising his head to look at the devastated world outside the window, he only looks at his mission goal and getting along with his sweetheart in the front passenger seat.

Pan Yanqing likes Yu Chengzhou, so he also likes to talk to Yu Chengzhou. From the moment he got in the car, his voice never stopped. Even a bird flying in the sky would make him exclaim, and he would point it out to Yu Chengzhou.

Ji Han frowned in annoyance from behind, and Gu Xing's heart skipped a beat, fearing that he would attack the protagonist in the next second.

Yu Chengzhou also didn't want to hear it, but he couldn't say it directly, so he always asked Gu Xing to talk to interrupt Pan Yanqing.

Gu Xing:......

Emotionally, I am just a tool.

But he didn't want the protagonist Gong to not listen to what the protagonist Shou said, which would affect his QAQ of happiness that he had finally raised.

So Yu Chengzhou pulled him to talk, and he pulled Pan Yanqing to talk. If Yu Chengzhou didn't want to go back to Pan Yanqing, he went back to Pan Yanqing for Yu Chengzhou.