Chapter 35

Chapter 35 What can’t you go to?

Two pairs of dark eyes faced each other. Before Yu Chengzhou could speak, Gu Xingxian smiled guiltily, unable to speak clearly, "Cousin, cousin, why did you come in?"

Yu Chengzhou's expression was still complicated, and he spoke slowly, "I originally wanted to ask you to come out for dinner, but seeing that your door was open, I came in."

He originally wanted to knock on the door, but the bed was facing the door. If he looked up into the gap a little, he could see the shocking posture. Yu Chengzhou couldn't hold it back and wanted to walk in to take a closer look. He was also suspicious. He saw it wrong, but he didn't expect to see such a scene when he got closer. The two people were even closer and more ambiguous than when he looked outside.

When did their relationship become so good?

Normally...Ahan would reject even his touch, but they had only known each other for a short time. Ahan was even angry with Ahang yesterday, but they hugged each other today.

Gu Xing was so embarrassed that he didn't know where to put his hands. He could only put his hands behind his back, his eyes were empty and he didn't dare to look directly at Yu Chengzhou.

"That's it, then, let's go eat first?"

While he was still dealing with his elder cousin tremblingly, an angry voice sounded from behind him, "Gu Xing!"

Gu Xing's straight back almost bent.

"Ji, Brother Ji Han..."

The voice behind him made him very angry, and Gu Xing did not dare to look back.

Ji Han covered his forehead and felt extremely irritable. Anyone who was sleeping well in a warm embrace would be angry if he was suddenly thrown out, right?

When he looked up, he saw Gu Xing talking to someone else. He didn't pay any attention to him, and his anger escalated even more.

This became what Gu Xing heard now.

He was so angry that he not only looked at Gu Xing's back fiercely, but also glared at Yu Chengzhou for no reason.

Yu Chengzhou's throat felt dry, and only then did he realize something was wrong.

Ahan has a cold and arrogant personality. In the past, no matter how much he hated Yanqing, he would only make sarcastic remarks when Yanqing spoke, or scare Yanqing. Although he would take action when it was serious, he would not show any unnecessary expressions and would always remain indifferent. With a hint of irony.

He originally thought that he also hated A Xing, but thinking about it carefully, he didn't treat A Xing that way at all.

He would quarrel with A Xing, and he would be so angry that A Xing could not speak. He would inadvertently drop his pretense of indifference and glare at A Xing. But even if he was so angry, the most he would do was run away from home and never move. Ah Xing pointed one finger.

This is not in line with his style.

I didn't think about it carefully before, but now I understand it all when I think about it.

Ahan, he and Ahang...

As soon as Gu Xing saw his eldest cousin's expression, he knew that he had misunderstood something. He immediately ignored the piercing gaze of the villain behind him and quickly explained, "Cousin, don't think about it. Brother Ji Han and I just sleep together." It’s just a nap. You also know that I don’t sleep well. I like to roll around and hold things. It’s all an accident. An accident!”